Tabloid Whore!

11.07.2006

SAY WHAAA? BRITNEY SPEARS FILES FOR DIVORCE!


Looks like the girl finally did it folks! According to the AP:

"Britney Spears filed for divorced Tuesday from Kevin Federline, officials said. The Los Angeles County Superior Court filing cites "irreconcilable differences," said court spokeswoman Kathy Roberts."

Britney is seeking legal and physical custody of her and Federline's two children, Sean Preston and Jayden James and asks that Federline get visitation rights.
Wow, she's back on the market boys! Too bad she didn't break it on Letterman last night. Huh, maybe now everyone will start being nice to the poor girl again.
Britney! I want an Oprah interview, pronto!
Developing!
Source: AP

1 Comments:

Blogger rawdiarist said...

I just saw the news on AOL. My gut reaction was ELATION. Not that I ever was a fan or hers or would ever be a fan or hers or could ever be a fan or hers but am overjoyed to think HE WILL GO AWAY. Go back to obscurity in Fresno and leave us alone. My only problem then will be to continue to make sure the windows are rolled up and the doors are locked when I drive past Fresno on 101 (in case there are any more where he came from), but I have been handling that for several years now.

I hope he will be reduced to singing (err, "rapping") duets at country fairs with Eric Benet.

3:19 PM, November 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home