Tabloid Whore!

11.28.2006

MORE PRETTY, PRETTY TOM & KATIE WEDDING PHOTOS.

I must say that I am still nowhere near brain overload on the recent wedding of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. HELLO! Magazine got a super exclusive scoop to some beautiful photos from inside the wedding of Mr. and Mrs. Cruise and they are just gorrrrgeous darlings. I will escape the madness of Paris, Britney and Lindsay, go to a happy place and look at pictures of Katie's stunning, flowy dress along with Katie and Tom's happy smiles over all the horrifying crotch shots floating around of Britney Spears' cooter any day.
In other Tom Cruise wedding news, Janet Charlton is reporting that snitches over at Armani said that due to Tommy's recent 20 lb weight gain, the poor fellow was forced to wear a girdle underneath his wedding tuxedo. Egh, happens to the best of us.
-Images removed at copywrite holders request-

6 Comments:

Blogger ASD said...

beautiful. i'm jealous. but why is she wearing two different dresses? i like the metallic one better

6:37 PM, November 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like she has three different dresses, one with a one shoulder thing, another with ruffles, and another plain silver. tom also has three outfits on...

the silver one is beautiful!

2:57 AM, November 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One was the wedding dress and the other is what she wore to the reception. They were both beautiful.

9:10 AM, November 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't seem to get enough of them, either. I can't STAND Tom, but their lifestyle is so...fairytale. (sigh)

9:21 AM, November 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to be able to give my fiancée a wedding like this; unfortunately I am not a big Hollywood actor and can't afford to do anything remotely as nice. So, I created a site, http://www.sponsorawedding.com, to help me give my fiancée the wedding of her dreams. Why should only the rich have beautiful and extravagant weddings? If you could help out by giving even $1, it would really help. All I need is to get enough people to give $1, and I could give my fiancée a day she will never forget.

Thank you for your generosity.

1:32 PM, November 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

RON-

Get a J-O-B.

5:59 PM, November 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home