Tabloid Whore!

11.27.2006

MICHAEL RICHARDS SEEKS FORGIVENESS THROUGH JESSE JACKSON.


Gah! I knew it! In an effort to save his fractured reputation, Michael Richards turned to the one and only Jesse Jackson and appeared as a guest on his radio show over the weekend. Amidst Richards trying to convince everyone again that he is not a racist, only someone with a hella lot of rage in him, he (oh I can barely stand to type this...) threw out the old standard line telling Jackson, "I was brought up in a black neighborhood until I was 11 years old. My best friends were African Americans." Ohhhh, best friends...okay then. Whether you want to accept what he is saying as truth or not, I simply cannot handle hearing many more of these cringe inducing, incredibly uncomfortable apologies Richards is partaking in. Hey, it's good that he is out there trying to make nice and what not, but as one of those people who literally feels the embarrassment for others when they do something stupid, I can't take much more of this. Wow, sucks to be him.

*Listen to Richards' express his love for African Americans HERE

2 Comments:

Blogger ASD said...

i love them "afro-americans"

bahahaha

6:01 PM, November 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he is pathetic excuse to the white race! what an embarrsaement for all humankind

11:43 AM, December 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home