Tabloid Whore!

11.03.2006

LARRY BIRKHEAD POSTS LETTER TO "DAUGHTER" IN TACKY PUBLICITY STUNT.

Oh someone help me please and tell me why Anna Nicole Smith's ex Larry Birkhead would post a letter on his website of all places to his possible daughter Dannielynn Hope? All these public efforts for publicity over private matters make me ill. I commend him for wanting custody of his daughter if she really is his daughter, but what ever happened to writing a letter the good old fashioned way and putting it in an envelope? We all know the kid can't even read yet! Birkhead and his sneaky lawyer know very well what he is doing and that the press will pick up on this "letter" and honestly, it doesn't make me feel more sympathetic to his cause, it just makes me feel like he is an idiot. Puke.
Here's what "daddy" had to say:

Dannielynn,
Daddy is still hanging in there. I went to Disneyland with some friends thinking it would cheer me up, but I couldn't help but thinking after seeing all of the kids, what it would be like to take you there one day. Just when I started to have a good time, It made me very sad to see all of those happy families because I still can not believe you were stolen from me. Why am I not able to be happy like the other families? I constantly wonder what kind of person would steal a child from another. I thought at first maybe because your brother was taken from your mom was the reason, but then I realized she started planning on keeping you from me all the way back in May because I was concerned about you.It's up to the legal system now and my attorney to get you to me, your real dad. I hope you are home for Christmas. The holidays just wouldn't be the same without you. I am ready to fight anyone and everyone that gets in my way. One day, you will thank me for fighting for you when others expected me to just walk away.
LOVE,
DAD
Source: TMZ

3 Comments:

Blogger Runner Girl said...

I agree. The airing of dirty laundry on myspace is really sad. That said, she very well may be glad that he did not just walk away! It sounds as though Anna is a mess.

5:33 PM, November 03, 2006  
Blogger Vicki said...

I guess I don't understand why you sound so angry against this guy? He may have been rail-roaded by Anna Nicole & Howard Stern. Sounds like he may be right about her being on methadone, since her son had a lethal dose in his system when he died (as well as other drugs). I think I'd be worried about a kid in someone's custody who is obviously on drugs. Just look at the way she and Howard look when they are being interviewed on TV.

12:58 AM, November 05, 2006  
Blogger ASD said...

that was nauseating. "steal?" excuse me, that is HER mother and she has every right to do whatever she wants. biological mothers can't "steal" their own child when it's in their fucking custody. he needs to be chokeslammed

9:06 PM, November 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home