Tabloid Whore!

11.17.2006

DUMBASS OF THE WEEK: KIMBERLY STEWART.

Who? Yeah, I know. Reports are surfacing that Kimberly Stewart (daughter of Rod Stewart and friend of Paris Hilton -figures-) is suffering from liver disease caused by excessive alcohol consumption. Rod was recently quoted as saying, "She just discovered that she has a very serious liver illness from drinking too much." "She said to me, 'Dad, I'm half Scottish, I thought I was allowed to drink a lot.' I said, 'No, darling, it doesn't work like that.'" Whatever! A stupid bitch like that brought it on herself and deserves it. Dumbass!
Source: Female First

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey.HazimHere...again.
Dumbass of the week only? you're being too kind. I'd say she's in the running for dumbass of the century. is she even human?

9:55 PM, November 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home