Tabloid Whore!

11.02.2006

ANNA NICOLE SMITH QUOTE OF THE DAY!


"I wanted more than a lawyer relationship, and then started kind of flirting with him and we kind of got it on." "I just kind of attacked him and that was it. I kissed him first. He was the shy one." "He was like, 'I can't, I can't,' because he always had to go by the books. … I knew I was in love the first time I kissed him."
- Anna Nicole Smith tells ET and The Insider (airing tonight) how her relationship with Howard K. Stern began.

2 Comments:

Blogger ASD said...

*puke*

2:02 AM, November 03, 2006  
Blogger Vicki said...

Susie said...
I really don't think anything is going on between Howard and Anna.

Well, it does seem odd that Anna once called him a "creep" and now they are supposedly together... This whole thing is fishy.

1:06 AM, November 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home