Tabloid Whore!

10.03.2006

VERONICA MARS RETURNS TONIGHT!


If you are a Veronica Mars fan, you probably already know that tonight is the season premiere. I have to admit, I have several friends who watch the show and are all kinds of crazy nuts for it, but sadly, I haven't been able to fit it into my already packed viewing schedule (DVD box sets, here I come!) The peeps over at Give Me My Remote are huge fans of the show and wrote a great little piece on the upcoming season of Veronica Mars (including some teeny tiny spoilers) that all you fans must read, so please check it out and enjoy the season premiere!!

6 Comments:

Blogger ASD said...

i have never watched this show. do you remember when that girl from america's next top model had a cameo in it? that is about the only time i saw it and those were outtakes.

4:08 PM, October 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't bring myself to have any spoilers, so I'm not going to read the link, but I am one of those who is SO EXCITED for this premiere. I don't know if I've ever been this excited for a TV show before. It's such a great show. But please, if you haven't seen it - rent the DVDs. It's worth watching from the very beginning for sure. Season 1 is GREAT! Season 2 is good too. I have high hopes for this next one.

5:06 PM, October 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who cares the show sucks! please send her ass to pluto,juniper and saturn...by the time she returns just maybe the tv fall season will be over!

5:23 PM, October 03, 2006  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

anon 5:23- Thanks for your intelligent, well thought out comment. Next time, if you don't like it, how about skipping it instead of being rude about something that some people like? This wasn't really an issue of debate. There's enough negativity going on everywhere else...

6:36 PM, October 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sigh. oh, seriously, anon 5:23. why must you rain on my happy veronica mars parade? that was lame.

6:52 PM, October 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tabloid whore -- what about the show The Office...so great! i wish i could read recaps on a show like that :) i must say i was addicted to your "Hills" recaps when i was vacationing this summer (in a third world country!) i just had to find internet once a week to get my daily fix ! :)

9:29 PM, October 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home