Tabloid Whore!

10.11.2006

TARA REID ADMITS HER BOOBS & BELLY LOOK LIKE SHIT. LANDS A COVER.


Since Tara Reid has finally realized her days of getting on the cover of glossy tabloids for her movie roles are over, she has decided to come clean to US Weekly in this week's issue about her horrifying fake boobies and crazy lumpy belly. In what they call her "Plastic Surgery Nightmare," Tara confesses what everyone has already been talking about for the past two years:
On why she had plastic surgery in the first place: “I got my breasts done for the first time because my breasts were uneven. I was a 34-B, but the right one was always bigger than the left. I weigh 110 pounds now, but I always used to fluctuate by 10 pounds, so my skin was kind of saggy. I figured, I’m in Hollywood, I’m getting older, I’m going to fix them.”
On what went wrong: “First of all, I asked for big Bs, and he did not give me big Bs. He gave me Cs, and I didn’t want them. At all. Right after the surgery, I had some bumps along the edges of my nipples, but the doctor said, ‘Don’t worry, it’s going to be better.’ But after six months of ‘it’s going to get better,’ it started to get worse and worse.”
On being intimate:"Guys I was dating would be like, ‘What’s wrong with them? They look really bad. You know, you should really get them fixed.’ So embarrassing. I mean, you definitely need to turn off the lights, that’s for sure.” On getting lipo:"I got lipo because even though I was skinny, I wanted – I’m not going to lie – a six-pack. I had body contouring, but it all went wrong. My stomach became the most ripply, bulgy thing.”
On getting lipo:"I got lipo because even though I was skinny, I wanted – I’m not going to lie – a six-pack. I had body contouring, but it all went wrong. My stomach became the most ripply, bulgy thing.”
Oh let me get out my tiny violin! Dumbass!
Source: US Weekly

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tara got new titties b/c she was hosting that terrible excuse for a show on E! (can't remember the name)and she thought she would look hot! Yeah, um NO! She's been rode hard and she looks like it. See what happens when you fuck with mother nature????

10:52 AM, October 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If she hates her tits, whats with the lop-sided booby shot? Yuck!

10:55 AM, October 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anon.10:55...I am NOT defending her by any means. I think she graduated at the top of her class at White Trash University. But, I think her boobs look lop-sided in the picture because of the way she is sitting.

12:48 PM, October 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

News Flash News Flash....every body has one side of the body that is bigger than the other...duh! Does that mean I should go get mine done just to even them out?

4:03 PM, October 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why didnt she have a facedlift while she was at it?

4:26 PM, October 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually have to respect her for finally facing this awful story. Hadn't heard about it til checking in here. I hope she can remove the implants and maybe flatten the stomach out.

Tara should also get a grip on that nightlife problem. It hasn't done her career any favors. Yoga, diet, counseling maybe?

5:41 PM, October 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The moral of the story is....don't fuck with your face and body until you need it.

I don't understand why these young girls are putting so much shit in their faces and bodies......

5:59 PM, October 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

but... it does not seem to me that her physician/surgeon was really serious. They can not give warranties on the exact size you will be because when the implant settles, it kind of depend of your boobies structure and all. And, he didn't tell her to be realistic; between a "big" B (whatever that is, B is B) and C, is nothing like B and DD!

... and then, the job was not satisfying :-s

6:27 PM, October 11, 2006  
Blogger ASD said...

" News Flash News Flash....every body has one side of the body that is bigger than the other...duh! Does that mean I should go get mine done just to even them out?

4:03 PM"

You hit the nail on the head. I could name off 5 things right now that are uneven on my body and it's not just the breasts. My eyebrows are shaped different, my cheekbones are not even, my ears aren't even, my nose isn't perfectly symmetrical, my hips aren't even, my left leg is longer than my right leg. hmm how many was that? I've known about this fact about myself for a long time and I have major qualms with it. I look totally normal and pretty, but once you scutinize one part, you start noticing other parts. Our bodies are not perfect, but I think imperfection makes perfection. And Tara sux for being a stupid assclown.

12:28 AM, October 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will never, never understand why celebrities are unable to find qualified plastic surgeons.

My boss is just a regular, nonceleb type of person who has had plastic surgery from head to toe and looks so fantastic I could just about cry.

Please don't take this as a pro-plastic surgery post, as it is not something I want for myself. It is a post about being bewildered that so many people in Hollywood, with millions of dollars to spend, seem to be unable to find a good doctor.

11:26 AM, October 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home