Tabloid Whore!

10.19.2006

SORRY LADIES, T.R. KNIGHT LIKES THE BOYS.


Actor T.R. Knight, who plays the lovable Dr. George O'Malley on Grey's Anatomy confirmed to PEOPLE Magazine that he is gay. Although it doesn't sound like this was something Knight was trying to keep "secret," I think it's safe to assume this revelation to PEOPLE has to do with The National Enquirer's recent stories about the big fight that went down between Patrick Dempsey and Isaiah Washington on the set of Grey's Anatomy. This week, The Enquirer reported that during the argument, Isaiah allegedly told Patrick, "I'm not your little faggot like (name deleted).” The Enquirer said they did not print the name of the co-star "due to the extreme nature of the slur." The week before, The Enquirer had also reported that Isaiah called T.R. a "bitch" when T.R. tried break up the fight. Hmmm, this appears to leave little doubt now about the authenticity of The Enquirer's story. Not nice Isaiah. Not nice.

In a statement to PEOPLE, T.R. said, "I guess there have been a few questions about my sexuality, and I'd like to quiet any unnecessary rumors that may be out there." "While I prefer to keep my personal life private, I hope the fact that I'm gay isn't the most interesting part of me." While everyone deserves to keep private whatever information about themselves they choose, good for T.R. for nipping this in the bud and not fueling the lame Hollywood rumor train any further. Who cares! T.R. may not be available, but I still want to marry Dr. George O'Malley!
Source: PEOPLE

1 Comments:

Blogger ASD said...

awe that sux. i feel sorry for him

2:29 AM, October 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home