Tabloid Whore!

10.18.2006

ROSIE O'DONNELL LANDS NIP/TUCK SPIN-OFF.


It's official! Rosie O'Donnell confirmed on her blog that she is inked to do a spin-off series that centers on Dawn Budge, the character she played on Nip/Tuck. O'Donnell posted the following answer in the "Ask Rosie" section of her blog:

Question: "Is it true ur in talks for a spinoff series starring as DAWN BUDGE?"
Rosie: "Talks r over. I said yes."

I really wish she would spell the words out instead of all that shorthand shit. Sorry, that is just a pet peeve I have about her blog. ANYWAY, so the show should be interesting. I am a huge Ryan Murphy fan, so if he has anything to do with the spin-off, it should be good. The only thing that worries me is yes, her character was funny on Nip/Tuck, but a lot of what made it enjoyable to watch was the interaction she had with Julian McMahon (aka Dr. Christian Troy). I'm just not sure if this thing will be able to fly on it's own, especially without the possibility of Dawn Budge having sex with Dr. Troy on a bear skin rug again.
Source: Contact Music
Photo Credit: Prashant Gupta/FX

5 Comments:

Blogger Kea Renee said...

I am soooo sooo very glad I do not watch the tele anymore.

5:09 PM, October 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to love her till she got all political, shoving her opinions down everyone's throats. I hate when celebs do that, even when I agree with what they are saying.....now I am just sick of her

10:16 PM, October 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think they'll find another hottie or a bunch of them to have sex with her. I never watched that show until Rosie was on it and now I'm hooked, thanks largely to Julian's bare ass. I just never gave it a chance before, and its all naughty and silly and just the kind of show I love, but the title of the show turned me off in the past. Anyway, no matter what happens, I'm thinking having Rosie on the show was a great move. I think Rosie will find a way to make her own show interesting and fun to watch. Now that she's out she seems so much more relaxed and happy and true to herself and she is one funny lady.

6:28 AM, October 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love rosie but think her character on the show is terrible and i can't imagine having a series based around her.

12:57 PM, October 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Rosie......

4:50 PM, October 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home