- Stabbed her in the arm with a broken wine glass after one argument then flung her into a wheelchair, demanding she apologise for "winding him up".
- Grabbed her by the neck and pushed her over a coffee table.
- Pushed her into a bath while she was four weeks pregnant.
- Started choking her after she asked him if he had been smoking drugs.
- Continued to use illegal drugs and drink excessively, despite promises made before they married.
- Called her an "ungrateful bitch" in a dispute over an office.
- Tried to stop her breastfeeding, saying: "They are my breasts" and "I don't want a mouthful of breastmilk".
- Made her cancel a crucial operation because it interfered with his holiday plans.
- Objected when she asked to buy a bedpan to save her crawling to the toilet at night, saying it would be like being in "an old woman's home".
- Forced her to crawl on her hands and knees up the steps of a plane because they were not wide enough for her wheelchair.
- Vomited on himself after a drinking session and staggered home drunk and slurring, demanding his dinner during the four years they were married.
Forget about Paul McCartney not wanting a mouthful of breastmilk (thank you btw for that image Paul), I am more disturbed by the thought of her wanting to use a bedpan nightly. Yes, I know she is missing a leg and okay, considering I am not in her position I probably shouldn't question her desire for a bedpan. Seriously though, would you piss in a pan in front of a Beatle?
Source: Yahoo News UK