Tabloid Whore!

10.12.2006

MICHAEL JACKSON DRESSED AS A CHICK OR JUST SOME RANDOM LADY?

Okay, I know everyone has been talking all day about these photos The Sun Online published that are supposed to be Michael Jackson out in San Tropez with his daughter Paris, but I have to admit, I am not 100% convinced it's him. Plus, according to The New York Daily News, his reps are denying it saying, "Mr Jackson has not visited St Tropez in recent years, nor has he donned a woman's hat and pumps for disguise."

Earlier, onlookers told The Sun:
“I noticed them as the ‘woman’ had an enormous Audrey Hepburn-type hat, then saw the kid was dressed similarly and thought it was a mum-daughter thing. They sat down and I nearly froze as I saw ‘her’ face and twigged not only was it a ‘him’ but it was Michael Jackson.
“I’ve no idea who the child was but I didn’t feel comfortable seeing them together in almost identical clothes.”

I know he's weird and all and I wouldn't put a stunt like this past him, but I think this might just be some random skinny, pale, boney looking lady. Plus, that really looks like chick booty to me. Men just can't get that curvature, aight? And the way they are just sitting there and floppy hat lady is like playing with a piece of grass or whatever? Is Paris even that old yet? Not to mention in public without a veil? Where are all the body guards? Who is that man the little girl is embracing? When did Michael Jackson ever have a dog? Egh, too many questions...I think it might just be some odd lady who is hiding under a hat cuz she just had a peel. Imagine how offended she will be when she finds out everyone thought she was Michael Jackson.
Source: The Sun
Photos via: Hollywood Rag


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm TOTALLY obsessed with this! MJ is a fucking crazy mo fo and I wouldn't doubt it is him. BUT, the most telling feature would be his cleft (sp?) chin and I can not make out wether or not the person in the photos has one. The Sun has some good pix and you'll see what I mean. What do ya'll think?

5:37 PM, October 12, 2006  
Blogger ASD said...

first!

so ugly :-/

6:32 PM, October 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

um...this 'guy' has a friggin zoo - and the elephant man's bones..so why not a dog?? I just think he found a different way to play dress up...he started with just wearing ONE glove, then short pants and white socks, pj's to court, veils, and now women's clothes. No big surprise.

He would be able to hide from everyone if he dressed like a man, acted like a man, and didn't wear makeup. Who would recognize him then??

10:51 PM, October 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No way that's him....that is definitely a woman's body. MJ has the skinniest hips and thighs I've ever seen - it's kind of creepy, considering he's in his mid 40s or so. This is not him.

5:28 AM, October 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all I have to say is if that is MJ poor little Paris! Kid looks miserable. Cute though.

6:04 AM, October 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think its his ex-wife debbie rowe and it looks like she lost a ton of weight and so what....

5:12 PM, October 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

michael's ass looks sexier than many of the woman who claims to own asses in their skinny jeans! lol!

2:52 PM, October 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home