Tabloid Whore!

10.16.2006

MAXIM DOES THE GIRLS OF ONE TREE HILL.


Gee, I wonder which One Tree Hill woman the people at MAXIM like the best? I am a huge fan of One Tree Hill (Tuesdays 9pm CW), so of course I'm happy to see my girls on the cover of the November issue (even if Maxim is kind of trashy.) One thing I am not a fan of is the fact that Bethany Joy Galeotti who plays Hailey got the shaft on this cover in favor of that actress who plays that crazy red head Rachel. On second thought, maybe the newly married Bethany opted out on displaying her boobies for thousands of horny pervs to fondle and gawk at?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sophia Bush is the hottest non-nosed girl in the world! Where did her nose go?!?!?

8:34 AM, October 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and what happened to her navel.

Also, I kind of take it personaly as a big dorky Haley fan...am assuming/hoping its just a case of Bethany Joy Lenz opting out...because otherwise, what a huge burn to have been passed over for the cover and to be replaced ny the token floozy evil character thats only been on for a season.

4:15 AM, October 17, 2006  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

I LOVE One Tree Hill.

And I think Chad Michael Murray is an effing LOSER for cheating on Sophia with Paris Hilton. Nasty.

9:46 AM, October 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home