Tabloid Whore!

10.17.2006

LISTEN UP! IT'S NEW MUSIC TUESDAY!

Shiny Toy Guns - We are Pilots
I just learned about this band recently and aside from having an awesome sound, they've got one of the coolest band names around. Plus, I can't seem to get their single Le Disko playing off of repeat. The full CD is released today, but you can listen to an mp3 or watch a live performance of my crack song "Le Disko" by Shiny Toy Guns, HERE.


JoJo - The High Road
Okay, okay! I KNOW this girl is a teenager and how can a teenager make good music, but I am obsessed with her song "Too Little Too Late" and you should be too. This cd is just a total teen pop guilty pleasure and I have been waiting forever for the thing to come out. AOL is streaming the entire CD this week which you can listen to HERE.


Diddy - Press Play
I've been a fan of Diddy ever since I saw him make his children wash their hands before going into the kitchen of his restaurant "Justin's" on a MTV special once. But good 'ol Diddy has been so busy the past few years putting together all these "Making The Band" groups, that I can't even remember if the guy can make good music for himself anymore. Listen to Diddy's "Press Play" HERE and find out for yourself.


Aww, American Idol's season 2's winner good 'ol Ruben Studdard. I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for Ruben and I am so happy that he is finally working on losing all that weight. I'm just not sure how much I will like the cd. Case in point, the first song has the lyrics "It's the return, it's the return of your velvet teddy bear, velvet teddy bear." Still, I wish the guy luck. Listen to Ruben Studdard's "The Return" HERE.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its so good to see Big Sexy back! I think his next one will be killer. Even though I only give this one about a 6-7 out of 10, I can tell Rub is coming into his own.

1:24 PM, October 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like JoJo. She has a wonderful voice and she isn't half naked while she's singing. Hmmm, a refreshing concept.

2:01 PM, October 17, 2006  
Blogger ASD said...

i only like ruben. can't stand jojo or p doodoo

8:14 PM, October 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home