Tabloid Whore!

10.20.2006

KEITH URBAN CHECKS INTO REHAB.


Oh dear! PEOPLE is reporting that Keith Urban, country singer and hot hubby to Nicole Kidman has checked into rehab. Urban has struggled with substance abuse for some time now and has been trying to stay sober. Urban's rep said that Nicole Kidman was by her husband's side when he arrived at rehab. Urban released a statement saying:
"I deeply regret the hurt this has caused Nicole and the ones that love and support me," "One can never let one's guard down on recovery and I'm afraid that I have. With the strength and unwavering support I am blessed to have from my wife, family and friends, I am determined and resolved to a positive outcome."
Yep. Even the cutest of boys with the best girls by their sides aren't immune to the dangers of the drugs & the drink. *sigh*
Source: PEOPLE

2 Comments:

Blogger ASD said...

they are an ugly couple and i hate nicole. she is so annoying with her mile high eyebrow lift.

2:23 PM, October 20, 2006  
Blogger ASD said...

don't call me low down!!!!!!

12:02 AM, October 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home