Tabloid Whore!

10.16.2006

IS JAMES BLUNT A BIG CHEATER?

It looks like singer James Blunt might have been a dirty dog and now things are reportedly over between he and his girlfriend, model Petra Nemcova. James allegedly has been cheating on Petra with a ton of other bitches. That totally sucks because you may remember Petra as the supermodel whose boyfriend was killed after being swept away into the sea by that horrifying Asian tsunami while she survived by clinging on for dear life with a broken pelvis to a palm tree for eight hours. Blunt reportedly "is desperate" to work things out with Petra, but friends told Britain's Mail that she doesn't know if she can trust him again. Remember what Dr. Phil always says Petra, "The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior!" Tsk! Tsk! James Blunt! Hasn't this woman been through enough? For someone who writes such beautiful music, you would hope he would be a better guy and not a cheating ass. In all fairness, Blunt has come out publicly and denied such claims saying, "I'm a very lucky man to be with Petra and that's all I need to say. "I've been linked to all sorts of friends romantically and it's all just laughable. "I only have to be photographed talking to someone and then I'm meant to be going out with them. "My personal life is settled and good and I'm feeling very lucky and happy." Let's hope.
Source: Female First

6 Comments:

Blogger ASD said...

they are such an ugly couple

12:19 AM, October 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think that they are an ugly couple at all. She is beautiful and he is fair looking in my opinion.

12:13 PM, October 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This dude was lucky to get sneezed on by this beauty. Why do women allow a-holes to be a-holes????

2:05 PM, October 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree....she's beautiful and he's not so much.

4:55 PM, October 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A dog is a dog is a dog. Get it?

For those readers who can't fathom Mr. Blunt cheating on his STUNNING, GORGEOUS girlfriend, get over it!

It doesn't matter what the girlfriend/wife or other woman looks like ...so often times we wonder why a man cheats with a troll when he's got a woman like that at home.

And for all you women haters, don't even give me that BS "she's probably such a bore, bitch etc." bullshit excuses. If she's so damn bad he wouldn't have stuck around. It ain't like it would cost him millions (in a divorce) to get rid of her... like that would be justification for cheating anyways!

Considering the fact he's the cheater, he sounds like he's not that great of a person either. What happened to breaking up with a person if she's so horrible?

Some guys are just cheaters, period! FOR THE RECORD, I SAID SOME GUYS NOT ALL GUYS. It doesn't matter who they are with...they'll always be out sniffing around for new pussy.

Poor Petra. If I were her, I'd run as fast as I could in the opposite direction. And yes, I KNOW that's what I would do...I divorced my ex husband after I found out about his extra curricular activities.

5:34 PM, October 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oye! kick him to the curb, girlfriend, and get yourself a hottie!

5:48 PM, October 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home