Tabloid Whore!

10.05.2006

HOUSE OF CARTERS IS A BRILLIANT F'ING MADHOUSE.

I am obsessed with House of Carters!!!! I finally got to watch the entire first episode last night and am hooked. Plus, someone put a YouTube up of the scene where Nick goes nutso on his brother Aaron for playing his music too loud and goes into a furious rant over Aaron taking Paris Hilton on a date. I was watching that shit with my jaw on the floor. Anger management, hun? I love it! Okay, after watching that scene, it wouldn't surprise me if the fat lip and bruises Paris was sporting a couple years back and had claimed were from Nick were the real thing. But whatever, we're talking about Paris. More importantly, this family is even more nuts than I could have ever imagined and I really am going to try and do my best to start recapping next Monday. They are so nuts that I actually felt bad for them at times. I didn't feel bad for Nick's sister B.J. though (who he lovingly calls "Beej"...ehem) when she almost set her hair on fire from lighting her cigarette on the stove while holding it in her mouth. Classy! If you haven't already watched the first episode, make sure to try to catch it in a repeat sometime this week.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok girl, you make me wanna watch it and I can't stand these people!!!

10:59 AM, October 05, 2006  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

Oh you must! Hey, I don't own any Backstreet Boys records. Pure chaos!

11:02 AM, October 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't listen when you said you were hooked on Flavor of Love 2 and now regret it. I caught one of those episodes and my jaw was hanging on the floor too. I may have to catch this Carter show before I regret it LOL. What channel?

11:44 AM, October 05, 2006  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

amy- yeah, they are 2 completely different kinds of crazies...but it's on E! Monday at 9pm, then randomly repeated throughout the week.

11:46 AM, October 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy, agree with you... I gotta watch too. TW could sell cubic zirconia to a Hilton!!

5:17 PM, October 05, 2006  
Blogger ASD said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOO DOGGIE!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWW!!!

10:11 PM, October 05, 2006  
Blogger ASD said...

i know, me too. anyone know when the next showing is? i mean the reruns

7:29 PM, October 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched one episode,the first one when they all arrived at the house,when they're mom was pretending to be sick in order to get money. I was surprised. I know nothing about the Carters, but, I didn't think they were all like that?! Especially their mom! Sad,Sad,Sad. :+(

10:31 AM, October 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah yes, those bruises Paris was sporting a few years back that appeared one night, then gone the next day, then back again. Should we believe Paris was really beat up? I think not!

3:32 AM, October 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fuck me that was some crazy shit right there...i don't know who was more scared aaron, or me.

5:28 AM, October 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home