Tabloid Whore!

10.01.2006

HELLO DOLLFACE! IS A GIRL'S BEST FRIEND.


To all my ladies out there! I had to do a little something on this new fabulous website called Hello Dollface! It gets a special mention on Tabloid Whore because the genius behind it is none other then Distressed Jeans from awesome (but sadly now retired) blog, Conversations With Famous People. This girl is genius because she started a website where she turns everyone on to the latest and greatest beauty products, not to mention, she now gets all this free beauty shit sent to her to test and review which makes me weep with jealousy. One thing you may not know about me is that in addition to a tabloid whore, I am also a product whore. One time my friend came over my house and shall I say, saw that I had a very wide selection of shampoos to choose from and therefore gave me a Flava of Love inspired name, "Productz." Lovvvves the products. Anyway, if you are the type of woman that gets the good shakes as you are walking into Sephora and then proceed to spend hours, not to mention all your money in there, you will love Hello Dollface! Distressed Jeans writes her product reviews with the same wit and humor that she did talking about the ridiculous world of celebrity at Conversations With Famous People. The only problem is that every time I visit Hello Dollface! I want to go out and buy everything I see on it. That also goes for her book site Conversations With Famous Writers, I read her reviews and I want to buy all the books. That chick is going to drive me to bankruptcy!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am 100% a makeup whore so I wish you never posted this! I'm going to be sooooo broke!! Not only that but I'm a HUGE Marilyn fan so it looks like the site was customed designed for me LOL.

12:06 PM, October 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Productz, that's really funny!

2:00 PM, October 02, 2006  
Blogger Cindy said...

Thank you, Productz!

xx

5:00 PM, October 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home