Tabloid Whore!

10.16.2006

FLAVOR OF LOVE 2 FINALE: TH-TH-TH-TH-THONG!



Oh there is so much to catch up on! First on the agenda, we must discuss the Flavor of Love Finale. What a nightmare. As you know by now, Flav chose "Deelishus" to be his boo and aside from the fact that I still can't get used to that wacked up spelling of her name, I'm not surprised by his choice. Guys never want the girl who makes her feelings for him easily known and that is exactly how New York played. I do believe she had real feelings for Flav (even if they were feelings of a crazy wack woman), but I also think girlfriend coming back had more to do with her own future in the biz then being with Flav. I'll get to that in a minute. I have to say, I enjoyed the finale until the last 10 minutes where Flav made his choice. Yes, it was good t.v., but I actually felt bad for New York. She was absolutely right when she screamed to him, "Why did you bring me back here then!?" after he didn't pick her. Then when Flav started screaming back at her is when I just wanted it to end. I don't like seeing Flav when he is all vicious and mean like that, but I guess he never claimed to have any class. Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, New York had to go and bend over and flash her thonged up ass to Flav and lemme tell you, that girl was waxing some serious dental floss. What was that about? Is that what you are supposed to do, flash your thonged ass when a guy has done you wrong? Hmm...I guess I have a couple people to hunt down that I have yet to give a proper goodbye to!


Seriously though, for anyone who felt bad for New York at the end of last night's finale, feel bad no more. According to The New York Post, VH1 announced today that New York (also known by her real name Tiffany Paterson) will star in her own upcoming reality show called, of all things, "Flavorette." 20 men will vie for her affection and the show is already deep into filming. As of now, no air date has been set for "Flavorette," but I am sooo excited for this. Which leads me back to what I said earlier about returning to the show for more than just Flav. It was very obvious throughout Flavor of Love that in addition to wanting Flav, New York wanted to be a star. She even had a petition going in April to get her own television show. I am sure after Flavor of Love 1, VH1 made a deal that if she returned for season 2 and spiced things up, she would get her own show in the end. Who knows, maybe all along she knew she wasn't going to get picked. In a post today on her official MySpace page (yes, I am embarrassed to say I looked it up for this post), she said:

"There are a lot of "under the table" deals when it comes to reality TV. That is just the nature of the industry and it should be taken for entertainment purposes only. We all know reality can be distorted, especially when a lot of money is on the line and ratings is the top priority. There are so many secrets about this industry I wish I could reveal, however, I am still bound by contract to keep my mouth shut.(maybe I will get the chance to reveal these secrets on the Tyra Banks show one day :)"

Yes, that broad was all kinds of crazy, but I enjoyed watching her and can't wait to see the upcoming reunion episode. In the end, New York may have not won the guy, but ultimately, crazy wack still got the prize.

7 Comments:

Blogger ASD said...

she should have punched his ass not moon him. that was so gay.

12:20 AM, October 17, 2006  
Blogger Canoes under my shoes said...

I'm all about Flavor of Love, G! NY was a nut job. Flave made the right choice. Now, I only wish they would show footage from the bedroom when Flave finds Deelishus' penis.

4:25 AM, October 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO at you going back to give a proper goodbye!! I was waiting for you to post about this, I watched the finale and was very familiar with NY as I watched all of Season 1. All I can say is if she knew she was not going to get picked, that wacko seriously knows how to act. She should get an Oscar for that! On the other hand, I can see them telling her to tell Flav she was going to be in control so he had reason not to pick her. The whole show is crazy and I don't know why anyone would want to end up with him anyway and if NY finds a man on her new show, I'll be surprised. What man wouldn't run from that??

5:53 AM, October 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must agree she is crazy but I love watching her. She really do love ugly Flav and when he finds out that "Deelishus" is a man I hope he doesn't go back to smoking crack. I will be watching Flavorette show.

9:36 AM, October 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought this bitch said like last year that that was NOT her My Space or her petition???? It was about the same time that the Punkin lesbian MySpace showed up. Incredible if fake has stayed around that long. Or maybe she didn't want to admit it was her. Anyway, whatever!

1:29 PM, October 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

New York as the whistle blower on the reality tv industry? I'd so watch that!

12:55 PM, October 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Newyork was dramatic but she did love flav, on the first season she took a lie detector test that proved she loved him.
Deelishus is fake and I got pics to prove it, if you want to see email me at realistchick01@yahoo.com make sure your subject line reads Deelishus pic.

8:48 AM, January 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home