Tabloid Whore!

10.12.2006

DRESS MEL GIBSON IN NAUGHTY CLOTHES.




I got an email this morning from the peeps over at Heavy.com telling me about this fun little interactive game on their website called "Mel Gibson Dress Up!" and now I am hooked. I'm not going to get any work done today, I'm sorry. And I don't want no lip if I don't post a lot of gossip today cuz hey, I'm busy dressing Mel. As you can see from the images above, they have Mel standing there in only his skivvies and you get to dress him up to your liking as anything from a drunkard in a suit, to a (oh dear) drunkard in bondage gear. This game reminds me of those Colorform peel off thingy's I'd play with as a child and I am now obsessed. Speaking of Mel, did anyone see him on Good Morning America this morning? Ooopsie, I forgot to watch! Better find a YouTube. If you did see it, what did you think? Okay, enough about that...go play, bitches!!!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is super cool. Heavy Rocks!
Guys be sure to go to Heavy.com. TV Sucks and you can spend hours on this site.

11:15 AM, October 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee... I wonder if that 1st comment was from the webmaster of Heavy.com ...durrrr....

(cool game though)

11:30 AM, October 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember when we thought he was hot; now he's just another old, (hopefully) dying racist, with a wrinkled forehead.

4:46 PM, October 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home