Tabloid Whore!

9.13.2006

TOM & KATIE TO GET MARRIED REAL, REAL, SOON.

Man! There isn't anything going down of interest in the world of gossip today, so I'm just going to hit you up with some of the new tabloid covers for the week. As you can see, US Weekly thinks the wedding between Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes is immanent and will be taking place sometime in the next 3-6 weeks. Nothing against Tom & Katie, but do you even care anymore?? I wanted to see the baby pictures of Suri and now that that's done, I'm ready to move on to a new couple to gossip about. I'm bored with the two of them, I'm bored with Angie & Brad and also Vince & Jen. Not to mention, I could give a rat's ass about Nicole Richie and Brody Jenner, Paris & whatever guy she's screwing this week (possibly Travis Barker), Lindsay Lohan and her boytoy playing around in Hawaii and her random shaved crotch slips of late, oh and we can't forget the ever thrilling Denise Richards & Richie Sambora. Sorry to rant, but please, can we have some fresh meat already???
Cover via US Weekly

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As far as fresh new couples, I agree! We may have to wait about 15 years for little Sean P, Maddox, Suri and Zahara to hit the dating scene.

11:34 AM, September 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

er, and Shiloh too.

11:36 AM, September 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tabloid whore ... I have good gossip for you. I saw on Etv last night that Jason Wahler was arrested for drug possesion and bribery in NYC. Must of been around the time of the VMA's. I don't have any more info, can't find any yet.
Thought that may make the ya feel a little better. Have a great day!!

11:37 AM, September 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No comment about BB? I think Boogie is the lesser of the evils, and I thought it was fantastic the way my beloved Will had almost the entire jury house under his spell. They laughed as hard at the fake phone calls as I did! I hope he gets a cut of Boog's money and I hope I never have to see Erika and her odd face again.

12:11 PM, September 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO, Whitney just filed for divorce! breaking news on CNN

1:13 PM, September 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just read that about Whitney too and it's better than the same old Tom/Kate, Angie/Brad, Brit/Kevin bullshit. I guess we can say Whitney didn't smoke away ALL her brain cells. Good for her.

1:48 PM, September 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TW: would you please let us know on who is the wife in tears because of Paris... is it Mrs. Cloutier the wife of Jose Theodore (Hockey Player)?

Thanks :-)

2:16 PM, September 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAWN.......................same boring people every week.

8:01 PM, September 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home