Tabloid Whore!

9.01.2006

THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER GETS A PEEK AT BABY SURI.

Although Vanity Fair will be the first publication to run the photos of Tom Cruise and Kate Holmes' daughter Suri, leave it to The National Enquirer to get the first sneak peak of the mystery photos before hand (if only they'd share them with us!). On their website, The Enquirer gives a detailed description of the baby and in my opinion, more or less says that the kid looks nothing like Tom Cruise. They say Suri has "Katie's nose and eyes but her most distinguishing feature is a head full of dark brown hair. The hair is straight with no curls and extremely thick. In fact, she has so much hair it is combed behind her ears and well down the back of her neck!" The Enquirer also describes the different shots of Tom, Kate and Suri appearing in Vanity Fair, "the baby is sleeping while nestled against Tom's neck and shoulder as he sleeps. Another photo shows her laying in bed with Tom and Katie, smiling as Tom plays with her and Katie has a wide grin. In yet another photo, the baby is being held up outdoors, wearing a white short-sleeved dress. Her skin tone strongly resembles Katie's."

I cannot wait to see the pictures of baby Suri. Unbelievably, yesterday I overheard a conversation between two people taking about the Cruise baby and this woman actually said, "is it true that she is deformed from the ultra sound?" Oh dear God in heaven. I know we joke, but, c'mon. I just bit my tongue, rolled my eyes and walked away.
Source: The National Enquirer

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is actually a disease that babies can have where one of the results is an overload of hair on their head. I can not remember what it is called (learned about it 15 yrs ago) but it makes me wonder if this is what is wrong with Suri. I'm too lazy to google it so maybe someone else can.

2:44 PM, September 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Don King has that problem.

8:37 PM, September 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait for these damn photos so we can move on.

7:43 PM, September 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suri looks a little like Leonard Nimoy but not as pretty.

2:56 PM, September 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home