Tabloid Whore!

9.06.2006

JEDI JANIE TAKES OUT DR. WILL ON BIG BROTHER ALL STARS. YOU HEARD ME.

Damn, this one's getting framed.

She did it! Janelle evicted Will from the Big Brother house! MONUMENTAL! Aw, I'm gonna miss that Will, but after seeing how horribly he led Janelle on (rumor amoungst feedwatchers was that he whispered to her that he loved her, Tsk, tsk.) and the fact that Janelle developed real feelings for him and he took advantage of those feelings, is why he deserved to get his ass kicked out by no one other than her. So here's your final three: Janelle, Mike Boogie and Ericka. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that Janelle wins the final HOH and makes it into the final two. Oh, and Mike's little comment at the end of the episode that he's like Richard Hatch and either girl has to take him to the final 2? Nice chance buddy. I have a good feeling this time around, the girls will be sticking together. It's time to crush dreams ladies.

And with that, of course I have to give props where props are due. Even though he messed with my girl Janelle, Will Kirby has been one of my favorite players since BB2. Here's an awesome tribute I found thanks ThreeOwlsInc. At the end of the day Will, I'm sad to see you go. Why did you have to f*ck with America's prom queen? *sigh*



Lastly, this latest video creation from The Real Deal sums up perfectly why I think Janelle deserves to win Big Brother All Stars (plus, if you missed Will's eviction, you can see it here). Go Janie!


"Will always said he was the fox and I was the bunny. Who's the bunny now bitch?!" - Janelle talking to Ericka about Will post eviction. Watch it.

8 Comments:

Blogger harlequin girl said...

I swear I jumped, screamed, and danced when she said his name. Will was so sure he was staying. And Boogie's face was absolutely priceless. It was only a matter of time before the girls figured out they were bein played.
This is exactly what I predicted would happen and hoped for and I'm beside myself with glee. Go Janelle!!!

11:56 PM, September 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will is one of those idiot older brother types that can't help but make you laugh. But, so glad to see him go. His ego comes from his ability to lie, and get away with it.

Sadly, though, I imagine him as one of those ex-celebrities in his sixties that won't have a penny to his name and can only talk about the "good old days"

6:11 AM, September 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The show will suck without Will. no one cares about the other bitches.

11:33 AM, September 06, 2006  
Blogger daionara said...

I'm so freakin glad I'm not the only one who thinks they are bitches!! I wanted Will and Boogie to take it to the end. I HATE HATE HATE Janelle, dumb skag! Bimbo barbie was just lucky. The boys were dumb enough to think wicked bitch erika wouldn't try to smarten up the dumb barbie.

6:58 PM, September 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daionara you think janelle was just lucky? I guess you never watched BB6 because she is anything but dumb. You don't seem incredibly intelligent yourself, using a term like "skag." It's no wonder you like boogie.

7:40 PM, September 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And to top it off Boogie isn't a Malin he's a Carrie with a rap sheet.
Take that to the bank-or to prison; no wonder he was aluding to Mike Hatch!

I bet Will doesn't know though which is pretty sad.

:) Jani to the end!

9:08 PM, September 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what show have u people been watching? it was erika would made janelle finally realize the truth about chilltown. if it wasn't for erika janelle would have not only gone to the end with chilltown, but she would still be thinking that she and will would have something after the show. give me a break. how delusional is this girl. she is a good competitor, but goodness she seriously lacks commonsense.
if anything i think we should credit erika for will's eviction.

9:11 PM, September 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually anonymous I happen to have the live feeds. I saw it all pan out, and Erika came to Janelle with info. Janelle in turn shared info and the two unraveled the lies together. Erika made a desperate attempt that started something bigger. She and Janelle BOTH figured it out.

10:12 PM, September 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home