Tabloid Whore!

9.05.2006

DIRTY DAVID GEST IS CLAIMING LIZA MINNELLI HAS THE HERPES.



First off, I still can't believe Liza Minnelli and David Gest are not officially divorced yet..I thought it happened a long time ago. Anyway, now both parties continue to throw evil accusations back and forth at each other (puhlease, someone, make a tv movie out of this). The New York Post is reporting that Minnelli is now claiming that she lived in fear because she thought Gest was trying to poison her with drugs. Gest on the other hand got a little dirtier and claims that Liza hid the fact from Gest until after they were married that she allegedly has The Herpes. It is also being reported that Gest's lawyers are demanding in court papers that Minnelli fess up when and how she got infected and lawyers plan on using this information in the divorce battle. Whatever! David Gest is such scum in my opinion and it doesn't surprise me that he pulled out this kind of crap. I would lean on the side of not believing his bullshit, but if Liza somehow does have The Herpes, why the hell would Gest be worried? Does he really believe we actually think he had sex with a woman?
Source: IMDB

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bah-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!! The last line says it all TW!

12:11 PM, September 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh! I have to shower after ready that!! Gross, gross, gross!!!!

4:29 PM, September 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO I agree, the last line is classic.

5:31 PM, September 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this guy not the lowest??

6:34 PM, September 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I reckon anyone who was at their wedding should not only get checked for ``The Herpes'' but also for ``The Freak-gene''.......

7:23 PM, September 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You "reckon"? Ha! Ha!!! I love that!

8:15 PM, September 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, this guy is supposedly a real puss hound. Maybe he likes both, I dunno.

7:12 AM, September 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't believe anything that this creep says. I just think that he is after Liza's money.

5:30 PM, September 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liza was too drunk to know who she was marrying...ewe

12:00 PM, September 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home