Tabloid Whore!

9.15.2006

BIG BROTHER'S WILL KIRBY TO APPEAR ON YOUNG & THE RESTLESS.

Just as my beloved Kaysar did last year, Will Kirby from Big Brother All Stars will be making a little cameo appearance on the daytime soap opera, Young and The Restless. According to TV Guide, Will taped his cameo yesterday (set to air on Oct. 23rd), playing the part of a business man also named Will Kirby. His character will be talking to one of my Y&R favorites, Jack Abbott (played by the spectacular Peter Bergman) and will take place in a hallway at Newman Enterprises. Kaysar also played the part of a businessman when he did his Y&R cameo last year and although I am looking forward to seeing Will, it would have been much funnier if they had him act out his real-life occupation as a doctor. Even though Will's sidekick and buddy Mike Boogie was the winner of Big Brother All Stars, it looks like once again, the poor guy is pushed aside in favor of the good Doctor. Mwah! Mwah! Boogie must be steaming!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am religious watcher of Y&R, so I'll be looking out for him!

3:31 PM, September 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah Y&R always casts these reality show folks. I guess trying to get the audience.

I have more respect for the shows that don't cast them. Leave the parts available for real actors.

4:23 PM, September 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Na, I doubt Boogie is upset. Like most people, he is mesmerized by Will's charm. Some smart person needs to give this guy a show.

6:20 AM, September 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will is a complete hunk. I think he's probably friends with Boogie because he seems even more adorable by comparison. I'm just glad they're not using Boogie for a cameo. Looking at his hideous mug all summer was torture, but I could wallpaper my life with Will Kirby!

6:42 PM, September 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will, Will, Will.....will you ever stop succeeding?????

7:50 AM, September 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate this guy. I have to admit I didn't watch the latest BB, but if Will was anything like he was on the first BB he appeared on, I stand by my hatred.

1:15 PM, September 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home