Tabloid Whore!

8.08.2006

WHOOOPIE! LAUREN CONRAD DUMPS IDIOT BOYFRIEND JASON!



Hip! Hip! Hooray! Hip! Hip! Hooray! I came back from lunch only to find my email in-box flooded with messages (thanks everyone!) that Lauren Conrad from The Hills and Laguna Beach fame has broken up with her meathead boyfriend Jason! Don't worry, it's not just a rumor folks, Lauren confirmed the split to US Weekly saying, "Yes it is true, Jason and I are no longer together, but out of respect for his privacy I am not going to discuss the details of the breakup." "Even though I am on a reality based show and I live much of my life in a fish bowl, I think anyone would understand that I need to keep some of my life private." Word is that the cause of the break up was Lauren finally got fed up with Jason's partying & flirting with other women at clubs. Either that or she read all the comments on this blog last week about what an idiot everyone thought she was for choosing Jason over Paris. US Weekly is also saying that Lauren recently had a "Jason" tattoo covered up at Carey Hart's tattoo parlor in Las Vegas. Good God! She turns down Paris for that tool and also had tattooed his name on her body? At least she had the brains to change the sucker. I wish Lauren the very best, but seeing what we saw this season on The Hills, I bet it's only a matter of time before these two knuckleheads are back together. C'mon Lauren, don't get back with that idiot just to try and make season 2 of The Hills good tv!
Source: US Weekly

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait a sec... those people are actually real?

3:26 PM, August 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she didn't get the tattoo removed, she got it covered up.

4:01 PM, August 08, 2006  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

Thanks- Worded it wrong! Fixed!

4:11 PM, August 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank sweet Jesus for this news! I wonder what FINALLY woke her ass up?

5:59 PM, August 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sadly, I'd bet money she will take his sorry ass back by next week.

6:08 PM, August 08, 2006  
Blogger Kristi said...

He seemed different with LC then he was with Jessica... I thought things would be different. hmmm. Bummer.

6:39 PM, August 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You seriously think he was any better? I recall him telling her to "shut up" during NY's eve, to "never talk again", getting jealous constantly over stupid reasons, dissing her and leaving her on his birthday, getting pissy with her on her birthday because she didn't want to go out. This guy is trash seriously!

5:51 AM, August 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so excited that they broke up. He is such a loser. He wanted to be with her so he could be on her show. He did not really like her, much less love her. He is a fake and I'm so glad she finally saw that.

6:33 AM, August 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes! Christmas came early this year! Long Live THE HILLS!

3:29 PM, August 09, 2006  
Blogger Poppy said...

You know *I'm* happy, since I already ranted about this before. :) Yay. :)

6:45 PM, August 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg thank goodness she FINALLY dumped jason!!!! she really should go out with stephen now-he is so hot!

11:50 AM, August 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank goodness lauren FINALLY dumped jason. i really want her to go out with stephen again-he is so hot!

11:51 AM, August 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank god she dumped him he was a jerk to her and he was using her for fame and i dont think hes that hot anyways...and she can do WAY better than that asshole!

10:53 PM, August 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so happy i waited for this day for so long. Jason is such a bad boyfriend, Lauren can do so much better. The way he treats everyone god he makes me sick. And yeah i agree she should go for Steven i think they are so cute together.

10:24 PM, September 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard that the Paris people turned her down so thats why they made it look like she picked Jason. I hope that's the truth!

10:26 PM, September 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home