Tabloid Whore!

8.07.2006

NIP/TUCK SEASON 4 - IT'S COMING!!



I'm so excited! I just came across this great YouTube video MK over at popbytes put together of all the new promos running on FX for the upcoming season of Nip/Tuck. Oh how I love my Dr. Christian Troy! The new season is set to start on September 5th and will have guest stars like Larry Hagman (aka JR Ewing) playing a man who wants surgery on his penis. Hagman told OK! Magazine, "He has his gonads removed. They say, 'What size would you like?' And I say 'kiwi size.' Forty years on television and I've never been able to say things like that!" Other season 4 guests stars reportedly include Kathleen Turner, Rosie O'Donnell, Brooke Shields, Richard Chamberlain, Jaqueline Bisset and Catherine Deneuve (playing a woman who wants her dead husbands ashes placed inside her breast implants). I'm also crossing my fingers that we see the return of good 'ol Cherry Peck. Nip/Tuck Season 4! Yay! It's back! Thanks again to popbytes for sharing his YouTube Nip/Tuck previews!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't watch this show. It just flat out gives me the creeps. UGH!

6:58 PM, August 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As long as they get Dr. Troy back to his whoring ways, I'll watch the new season. I hated the whole "I have a conscience and am in love" story line bullshit. He's eye candy and I like 'im naked and fucking random chicks at least twice a show. Thank you.

8:58 PM, August 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dr.Troy is the hottest... My husband loves this show because he always knows he's getting some after I watch Dr.Troy for an hour..

9:23 PM, August 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home