Tabloid Whore!

8.25.2006

LISTEN TO JESSICA SIMPSON'S NEW CD "A PUBLIC AFFAIR."


Jessica Simpson's new CD A Public Affair is being released in stores Tuesday, but you can check it out now thanks to AOL Music. When I first started listening to the CD and got past that horrid A Public Affair (put your rollerskates on bitches!), I thought the CD might have a chance because she does a surprisingly fun little version of Dead or Alive's You Spin Me 'Round (Like A Record), (cut me some slack I am trying to have an open mind here!) which then leads into another fairly decent track called B.O.Y. (I don't know why her and Ashlee feel the need to spell out everything *eyeroll*). At this point I suddenly found my face buried in my hands out of embarrassment realizing I might have to admit to all of you that yes, I like the new Jessica Simpson CD. Luckily, someone was watching down upon me and my emotional well being because the CD I so feared might actually have a shot at being decent, suddenly turned horrid. Everything from track 4 and beyond went back into typical, pukey, boring Jessica Simpson. What at first seemed like a different kind of fun, pop style for her quickly went down hill after the first 3 tracks on the CD. It's just a whole lot of jumbled styled mess. Don't even get me started on the track Push Your Tush where she starts off the song saying "Come and get It! Cocka-cocka-cocka doodle do!" Not to mention Fired Up, which is another enjoyable track, but complete Britney Spears rip off. Hey, whatever gets her airplay I guess.
Listen to Jessica Simpson's A Public Affair.
Track Listing (* denotes a song that will not make you puke):
1. A Public Affair
2. You Spin Me Round (Like A Record) *
3. B.O.Y. *
4. If You Were Mine
5. Walkin' 'Round In A Circle
6. The Lover In Me
7. Swing With Me
8. Push Your Tush
9. Back To You
10. Between You & I
11. I Don't Want To Care
12. Fired Up *
13. Let Him Fly

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It blows. Hated it. Sucky. Painful.

Don't like ONE song....

12:10 PM, August 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She sounds like Olivia Newton-John back in the day.

Her cd's are never good. She has 1-2 songs that keep her afloat. And I think she is going to have a hard time with that. The cd is crap.

12:16 PM, August 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Face it. Little tinfoil dishes are hanging in the sky over Southern California and we're all under the control of Joe Simpson. Just accept it and buy his kid's CD like you're supposed to.

2:07 PM, August 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Jessica puts her mouth anywhere near an ice cream cone, the deal's off.

2:09 PM, August 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

2:07-
NEVER!!!!!! That will be a cold day in hell.

2:29 PM, August 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Swear to god, I thought #8 said Push Your Teeth!! Isn't #10 grammatically incorrect? (Some of us care.)


1. A Public Affair
2. You Spin Me Round (Like A Record) *
3. B.O.Y. *
4. If You Were Mine
5. Walkin' 'Round In A Circle
6. The Lover In Me
7. Swing With Me
8. Push Your Tush
9. Back To You
10. Between You & I
11. I Don't Want To Care
12. Fired Up *
13. Let Him Fly

3:35 PM, August 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would rather listen to my dog fart than listen to this ho-bag screech.

4:17 PM, August 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, there's an idea... Jessica Simpson featuring Screech.

4:24 PM, August 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be sending good vibes your way TW for enduring that shit for your loyal readers. I cannot for my emotional well-being subject myself to anything sung by that moron or her ridiculously untalented sister. Bob Dillon, in this instance, was correct.

9:28 PM, August 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe I subjected myself to listening to that. It was AWFUL...what's with this baby-assed singing?? After listening to Xtina's new album, this sounds completely horrid in comparison....seriously, she thinks this is good??! ACK!

10:28 PM, August 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That WAS pretty grim. Love how she tries to sample songs from the 80's!! Leave that to the rappers, Jess!!
I'm so over these *cough* singers that are manufactured in post production. She should just phone sex.
She has NO voice. The only one I can tolerate is Xtina because she can actually sing. The others are all
hideous. Yes, you too, Paris!!!!

12:49 AM, August 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caution: Activities that require this woman to use her vocal chords may be hazardous. Especially when independent thinking skills must also be applied.

She's beautiful, but there's something kind of scary or
psycho-ish about those eyes.

12:58 AM, August 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the display of the doll, like she's Vanna White.

10:01 AM, August 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jessica is soooooooooo not pretty i think ashley has far more sex appeal...jessica cd really sucks along woith paris hilton's.

10:56 PM, August 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lets Ban jessica's and paris hilton lousy cd's.

10:55 PM, August 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Face it... if she lost her boobs that would be it for her! No brains, no kindness or giving to others, yet all about herself... This cd is a terrible cry of disparity to try and bring the spot light back on her... She lost the best thing she ever could have asked for... someone who genuinely loved her and she let her self-centeredness, money, and fame get in the way of that... I can't stand her or her crap - whispering, squeaking, and moaning like a dying cat... she IS pitiful!

8:00 PM, August 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jessica cd is not worth the time of day or night ti even consider listening. it is horrible like her appearance and weaves.

10:13 PM, September 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok.. to be honest i HATE like 10 of the songs on this CD..its definatly not worth buying unless ur a die-hard jessica simpson fan. but even if i was a die-hard jessica simpson fan(which im NOT) i would be dissapointed. i think shes a good singer..but she seriously needs to write different songs..or hire someone else to write the songs, cuz these ones r no good. excpet You Spin Me (like a record), a public affair, and b.o.y =] cant help it lol i like them

3:59 PM, September 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home