Tabloid Whore!

8.11.2006

LINDSAY LOHAN HAS A STALKER (OH JUST BLAME IT ON THE ASTHMA ALREADY).


Oh lookie, lookie! Lindsay Lohan allegedly has a stalker! I know I shouldn't make light of the situation and one of my good friends has already told me that he thinks i'm a little too hard on the bitch, so I will try to cover her latest situation with the utmost sensitivity and respect. Um yeah, okay, I couldn't even write that last sentence with a straight face. So, TMZ has uncovered that some dude has the hots for Lindsay and has been writing her letters asking if he can meet her. Plus, he's also been sending her flowers on the set of Georgia Rule. Okay, sign #1 he's not a very good stalker: he's sending her flowers at a job she never drags her ass to. Second sign, the guy signs his full name and phone number on the letters. These actions have concerned the security guards on the movie set enough that they posted a memo on the security gate saying, "One of our actresses has a stalker." They also plan on calling his ass up to ask him what the hell he thinks he's doing writing letters to Firecrotch. Shit, maybe he just wants her to pay her coke bill.

Sending flowers and signing your name and phone number to a letter doesn't sound that threatening. But I guess if someone is nuts enough to be a stalker, then they probably are stupid enough to sign their name and phone number. Although it has not been confirmed that this is the same dude as now, E! Online reports that in a July interview in British GQ, Lohan mentioned her problems with the crazies saying, "I have one really bad stalker. He says he's going to be at the Chateau Marmont before my birthday and prove to me that we're meant to be together, even if he has to take me away and teach me. They have a picture of him there. It's scary." Alright, now that's a stalker.
Source: E! Online

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope this stalker gets a hold of her and slits her throat...

11:01 PM, August 11, 2006  
Blogger Syd said...

This was one of your VERY BEST posts!!

Fun-nay!

Don't you dare ease up on Firecrotch either.

5:13 AM, August 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

11:01 PM Anonymous

What a sick thing to say and wish on someone!

7:26 AM, August 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha!!! Ha!!! I was thinking....send her flowers on the job...huh, she'll never get 'em and you wrote the same thing!!! Too funny!

I think this is one of the better pictures I've ever seen of Lindsay. And that isn't saying much.

3:16 PM, August 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, she so got a nose job. this picture makes it so obvious.

4:48 PM, August 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, she should marry the guy. It would be like marrying up.

6:49 PM, August 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember. This is a future Oscar winner.

6:50 PM, August 12, 2006  
Blogger DrDiSaia said...

I wonder if this is a planned PR stunt?

4:20 PM, August 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Georgia rule #1: work
Georgia rule #2: party
Georgia rule #3: go to hospital

7:13 PM, August 13, 2006  
Blogger ASD said...

God I hate her freckly body. Thankfully they photoshopped them out on that picture. I swear if I have to see one more freckle of hers in a picture I'm going to crack. She is so misguided she needs to be stalked a little.

11:18 PM, August 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home