Tabloid Whore!

8.31.2006

JESSICA SIMPSON COMES CLEAN, "I HAD THAT RESTYLANE STUFF."


Stop the presses! Jessica Simpson has finally admitted to shooting her lips up with puffy junk several months ago and has even admitted that yes, it made her look horrible. In the upcoming issue of Glamour magazine she says, "I had that Restylane stuff. It looked fake to me. I didn't like that. But... it went away in, like, four months. My lips are back to what they were. Thank God!" Yes, thank God! Let's hope this was a lesson for her. Seriously, the girl is already blessed to not have to get gross fake ass tits (just ask Papa Joe, he'll tell ya) and is beautiful without having to do any of that fake crap. Saying that, I still have not come to terms with the fact that she is dating my John Mayer. All in good time I guess. All in good time.
Source: Wenn via IMDB

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angie is today's most beautiful celebrity, no competition. Kiera and Mischa are also pretty. Jessica Alba is pretty -- but seriously, have seen her type of face everywhere.

Simpson should have been on Baywatch. And 90% of the pictures taken of her prove she ain't that great looking. In the occasional good shot, sure. But she's got a very scrunched up face... great figure... no talent. Basically a bizarre entry in Hollywood's galaxy of stars.

11:23 AM, August 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Duh, Really? I think these people are funny. Finally she admits what we all know is true. She is a fake and so are her lips.

11:52 AM, August 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought she was concerned about helping kids with cleft palates. What kind of message does this send ??

3:46 PM, August 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omfg. i knew it!!! i knew it!!!

9:27 PM, August 31, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Those lips sure look sexy to me. Know lets hope she doesn't over do it.

12:42 AM, September 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regular lips are beginning to look a lot better than what Hollywood comes up with!

7:49 AM, September 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn. Put a purple bruise near the eye and she's ready to play The Nicole Simpson Story.

7:51 AM, September 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I WISH HER AWAY,I WISH HER AWAY,I WISH HER AWAY,I WISH HER AWAY

3:17 PM, September 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish her away,i wish her away, i wish her away,i wish her away, i wish her away i wish her away.

3:18 PM, September 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In an age when beauty is everything, we sure are paying money out to the uggs.

8:34 PM, September 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she's had other work done. she used to have a severe google eye. when she smiled one eye would be wide open and the other would be squinty shut. she had that fixed. plus her boobs used to hang lower, as real boobs do. she got them lifted.

9:00 PM, September 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home