Tabloid Whore!

8.30.2006

EMINEM GETS ONE OF HUGH HEFNER'S GIRLFRIENDS ALL WET.



Um, okay... I really don't know what in the world is going on with Eminem right now, but according to a little story I just read on Media Take Out via TMZ, it seems like he was a very bad boy on a recent video shoot. I don't watch that E! show called The Girls Next Door, about the Playboy Playmates that date Hugh Hefner, but I have some friends who actually have admitted to enjoying it. So, I guess one of the girls on the show named Kendra got hired to do some rap video with Eminem. She reportedly wrote on her MySpace site (which the post has since been removed) that on a break during the video shoot, Eminem walked up to her, unprovoked, and dumped a bottle of water on top of her poor little head. She says that her hair and make up were just absolutely ruined and had no idea why Eminem acted like a complete prick to her. She also said that Em seemed to totally drugged up when she met him earlier in the day. She described the incident on her MySpace blog as such:
I went over to sit on the couch to rest a lil bit and i started talking to this really nice guy. Next, i look over and see Eminem walkin towards me. I smile and say "whats up?", he takes out a bottle of water and pours it all over me!!! There goes my makeup, there goes my hair, there goes my tears, and there goes my first rap video!!! Yes i charged at him to knock him out, only got him a lil bit though cuz of his big ass body guard that was in my way.
Okay, after reading her whole account of the incident, the girl does sound like a dumbass. But still, that is no excuse. When TMZ contacted Eminem's people to see if he would be issuing and apology or statement about pouring water all over Kendra, his people reportedly just said, "nope." Kendra seems to have had a change of heart since she wrote about the incident and reps for Playboy told TMZ, "Kendra wrote this blog following some on-set high jinks at a recent music video shoot. While she was upset at first, she later received flowers and an apology from Eminem and removed the blog. Everything is fine and there are no hard feelings." Hmm.. even though I don't know this girl or have a terribly strong opinion about her (other than she kinda sounds like a dumbass), I still think Eminem is a dick for what he did. I really hope there is more to this story to explain his idiotic antics. If not, he should just continue doing what he does best and that's saving his abusive words and actions for his ex-wife Kim. Hef, grab your smoking robe and pipe and go kick this punk's ass.
Read the full text of Kendra's MySpace rant over at Media Take Out.

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

TW....BAD comment there by 5:19
Geez, a little racey here.

BTW 5:19- I love that your racist views are stated anonymously. Get a backbone.

6:19 PM, August 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I do watch "The girls next door" and Kendra is a little ditzy. But she is a hard ass. Like a self proclaimed tomboy. She is a fun girl and I bet she would be a riot to party with! Shame on Eminem. He's one messed up dude.

6:21 PM, August 30, 2006  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

anon 6:19- Thanks, I just read that too. It's gone now and comments like that will never last long here. I don't "do" racists on this site.

6:29 PM, August 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice title, TW!!!!

7:21 PM, August 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kendra is so full of herself. Since I don't recall hearing that Eminem does that kind of thing to others, I think possibly she did something that he feels warranted it..maybe he was teasing her back for something she did. I do watch the show and she gets on my last nerve sometimes. She's only 20 years old and has a lot of growing up to do. She definitely thinks she has a penis, so its not like he was messing with a girl..

6:00 AM, August 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe he thought he was messing around with her, like a prank or something and she wasn't kidding. Everyone who works with him and his neighbors all say he's really nice. He;s got a hard edge, but really nice and very responsible.

6:04 AM, August 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha!Ha! 6:04

Sorry hon, but you are totally snowed. His neightbor's say he's nice? Responsible? Ok. Whatever. Eminem is rude, self-absorbed, disrespectful and cocky. Don't believe everything you hear....

11:59 AM, August 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude is very cocky and arrogant.

3:48 PM, August 31, 2006  
Blogger The_Aitch said...

Kendra is a total slttuy ditzbag. She thinks she's all gangsta ghetto too which is funny to watch I admit.

10:57 PM, August 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is she slutty? Because she's a hot Playboy bunny? C'mon....don't be jealous!

7:44 PM, September 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry, she just LOOKS like a total slutty ditzbag, Playboy bunny or not. Not what I'd call a class act.

11:19 AM, September 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go eminem haha suck shit kendra

4:00 AM, October 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that it's hillarious that Kendra told her fans to not buy his music now b/c when I heard about this incident I stopped watching The Girls Next Door. And I'm sure any diehard Eminem fan, like myself, would do the same. And to Kendra: Just b/c you get in bed with "ganstas" doesn't mean that you are one.

3:50 PM, November 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

EMIMEN IS JUST BEING EMINEM! HE 0BVI0USLY ACTS 0UT LIKE A FIRST GRADER WITH A CRUSH 0N A GIRL HE INC0NTR0LABLY IS ATTRACTED T00! AS A RESULT...HE RESENTS HER AT THE SAME TIME (LUV HATE RELATI0NSHIP HE HAS W/W0MEN)...AND DID WHAT HE N0RMALLY D0ES!

S0 WHATS NEW!?
S0RRY KENDRA...S0RRY YA HAD T0 PUT UP WITH A FUCKING DUMBASS IMMATURE W0MAN HATING DUMBASS!!!

12:13 AM, December 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's it matter if eminem poured some water on the bimbo, she probably had 25 different outfits and a makeup team with her. ya know the guys probably pissed that his fame comes from singing and making music and all this chick has to do is stifle her vomit while she goes down on rip van winkle. hell i'm jealous of her, iim six months her elder and i'm still goin to college. society blows.

7:32 PM, February 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home