Tabloid Whore!

8.02.2006

EICH! JESSICA SIMPSON TO DO A REMAKE OF "WORKING GIRL?"


Word is that Papa Joe Simpson was overheard flapping his yap about how Jessica Simpson is considering doing a movie that is said to be "a loose remake" of the 80's film Working Girl. Even her rep confirms that this is a possibility. Poor dear Melanie Griffith (who starred in the original Working Girl), I bet this news is going to send her straight to the doc for another hit of the collagen juice. Although, since I did not see Jessica's masterpiece first film The Dukes of Hazzard, it is probably not fair and very wrong of me to make judgment on her acting abilities. I should probably wait until I see her upcoming flick Employee of The Month before I start to make wise-ass cracks about sugar tits and how she can't act. I have absolutely no idea how hard it must have been to put on a pair of big ass ears for her role in Employee of The Month and try to act at the same time. What the hell do I know? If she keeps getting movie deals, maybe she can act after all?

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I missed the epic Dukes myself so I'm willing to reserve judgment till this next movie of hers comes out.

But Working Girl? That's a pretty lofty goal. MG nailed that part really well... wouldn't blame her if she convulses a little.

5:41 PM, August 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This will most definitely upset Melanie because she was hoping to star in a sequel to working girl herself. Rumor has is that she's been working on a script.

6:29 PM, August 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was baffled in the first place when the blonde idiot got Daisy Duke as her first role. I never saw the "epic" either because A) I was a fan of the original B) J.S. was Daisy Duke, plus it looked stupid. She really reminds me more and more of Paris Hilton because she is just a pretty face with no talent and a pimp for a father who gets her jobs by touting her "can't cover them suckers up" tits. I won't pay money to see her or her pathetic sister in any movie, much less a re-make of something that was done well enough the first time.

6:44 PM, August 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

her music video was enough to make me never, ever want to see her in amy of these movies

8:20 PM, August 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Jessica Simpson's vigina starts to rot right off her body.

10:09 PM, August 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's a vigina? A virgin vagina? :)

4:35 AM, August 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops sorry... meant VAGINA

2:39 AM, August 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that ice cream scene was disturbing... it made Jess look bad.

8:28 AM, August 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If they want to remake anything they should stick with TV shows.

No disrespect to Marlo Thomas, but Jess would be better in a remake of That Girl. She could play the ditzy actress. Joe Simpson could play her boyfriend.

8:31 AM, August 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home