Tabloid Whore!

8.09.2006

DID VINCE REALLY PROPOSE THIS TIME?



Ah jeez, I hardly cover stories like this because they are so damn repetitive, but this week US Weekly is claiming that they can confirm an engagement between Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Aniston. I get so annoyed and bored with all the speculation, that I wish if it were true, Vince and Jen would just come out and say it. Like for real, all this secrecy, who really cares? How's it going to change the world if they are or they aren't? US quotes a "friend of the couple" saying, “They’re engaged!” “Vince almost cries whenever he tells the story of the proposal.”
The magazine goes on to say:
On June 27, as the couple returned home on a private Gulfstream jet to L.A. after a romantic, nine-day vacation at Girls Gone Wild founder Joe Francis’ $25 million coastal retreat near Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, the actor nervously got down on bended knee. At that moment, he asked for Aniston’s hand in marriage – with, say sources, a substantial diamond ring. “He was going to propose on the beach during the trip, but he chickened out because he wasn’t sure if she would accept,” says the source. “But he knew he was leaving town [to film Into the Wild in South Dakota] for awhile, so he just felt he had to ask her before they landed.”
A proposal at the resort of the pig who does the Girls Gone Wild videos? What the hell would make Vince cry about that? Oh please, Jen, Vince, Angie, Brad...get the hell married so the world can all move on with their lives.
Source: US Weekly

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really freakin' despise those two. God they are so annoying. You know that Aniston does everything for the PR and to try and one up Brad and Angelina. I wish them both the very worst.

12:51 PM, August 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you... They are both A-list but yet so D-list to me for some reason.

12:56 PM, August 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GGW "big pimpin' resort? Wow. That is so romantic. So...HO***wood.
I'd love to hang out with a creepy pedophile who exploits young females all over the world.

You see, my name is Jennifer Aniston, and I am impoverished, and wanted to see how the "other half" lives. I only went to this gorgeous Mexican hideout to party with my bloated boyfriend because we have nothing but bills, bills, bills. I have never stayed in anything nicer than a HoJo's.
Emphasis on Ho.

1:18 PM, August 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree it's totally annoying how they try to keep everything a big secret. Who fuckin' cares? Either your together or your not.

2:05 PM, August 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another blog reported that her reps said there is no truth to this.

5:44 PM, August 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yah, I just read that her rep denies it too. Whatever. By the time they do get engaged (if it ACTUALLY happens)nobody will give a shit.

7:17 PM, August 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Vince and Jennifer die in a plane crash.

9:57 PM, August 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really wish for Jen a good movie role and an Oscar. A follow-up to The Good Girl maybe.

Otherwise, bored with the dating/engagement/travel itinerary. Jen and Vince simply shouldn't be spending money like that. It's arrogant. I'm sorry and I know they earned it. $$$

But with the world the way it is, why leave Malibu's best lifestyle and go to these extravagant places? And a Gulf Stream jet?? At least these four divas all happen to share the same values!

10:03 PM, August 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

9:57 pm - How immature can you be??

5:36 AM, August 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My biggest fear is what the baby will look like.

9:11 AM, August 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home