Tabloid Whore!

8.14.2006

DANCING WITH THE STARS 3 LINE-UP!


Hooray! The line-up for Dancing With the Stars 3 (which premieres Sept 12th) was announced today and is as follows:

Jerry Springer
Tucker Carlson
Vivica A. Fox
Joey Lawrence
Emmitt Smith
Harry Hamlin
Shanna Moakler
Mario Lopez
Willa Ford
Monique Coleman
Sara Evans

Contestants I'm most excited about include: Jerry Springer, Tucker Carlson, Emmit Smith, Harry Hamlin, Joey Lawrence.

Meh contestants: Vivica A Fox, Mario Lopez, Shana Moakler

Contestants I could give a rats ass about: Willa Ford, Monique Coleman, Sara Evans.

So, it looks like a pretty fun line-up. I have a feeling Joey Lawrence is going to come out swinging and be the Drew Lachey of the season. Remember how good he was as a little boy doing those tap dances for Nell.
Source: Mercury News

8 Comments:

Blogger Jenna said...

hahah Shanna Moakler. Too bad all this divorce stuff is a little early for a publicity kick.

12:40 PM, August 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, this is a motley crew of "stars". Where is Kathy Griffin?

2:04 PM, August 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would so love to see Kathy Griffin on this show!! I loves her!!

2:47 PM, August 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to root for the older guys like Harry Hamlin and Jerry Springer. It should be fun to watch.

4:22 PM, August 14, 2006  
Blogger AS said...

Like in the past seasons, I bet there will be a couple of surprises - cast members I didn't think I'd care about that I grow to love. Ah, Dancing with the Stars, I've missed you. Thanks for posting this, TW.

5:05 PM, August 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lordy, I just can't wait!!!

1:28 PM, August 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OHHHHH, I can't wait!!!
But Shanna? Yuck!
And Monique who?

9:48 AM, August 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tucker Carlson?? Seriously??

7:41 PM, August 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home