Tabloid Whore!

8.29.2006

BLAME IT ON ANGELINA. JOHN VOIGHT FORGETS GRANDDAUGHTER'S NAME.


Oh this is terribly sad and I feel horrible for laughing my ass off while watching this, but people, please take note: this is what happens when you don't let your parents meet their grandchildren. Poor John Voight...even though Angelina Jolie repeatedly shuns her father, he never stops trying to be a part of his grandchildren's lives. TMZ is featuring a new video of Voight being interviewed where he gives well wishes to his grandson Maddox on his 5th birthday. He then attempts to send love and kisses to Jolie's second adopted child Zahara, but cannot remember the poor kid's name. Voight ends up stumbling and calling her "Shakira" and when he finally gives up, he asks the interviewer what the hell the kid's name is. Being the middle child in that bunch, that poor Zahara is going to grow up with such a Jan Brady complex. First she 's not even good enough to be made into a wax statue and now even crazy Grandpa Voight remembers the name of Angelina's non-adopted kid Shiloh over her. I really do wish interviewers would stop asking him about the grandchildren and Angelina. Although he continues to answer them every single time, it's gotta be painful for the guy. I know he messed up on Zahara's name and all, but I'm sorry, considering the circumstances, I give good 'ol Champ credit for trying.
Source: TMZ

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is kind of sad. That and the fact that his daughter is unhinged.

2:32 PM, August 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMFAO! Oh dear, I hope the crazylady sees the funny side to this. And what happen if he forgets the baby's name? What will her call her? Shithole? Philoh Shitt? Shit face? OH Dear, can't wait for that one.

3:03 PM, August 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe he cut her off for making out with her brother. Whole family is screwy.

3:40 PM, August 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is not painful for him. He is loving the attention and trying to pretend he would be a good grandparent. This proves what a phoney he is. A friend of mine went to High School with Angie and let me tell you her father is a complete disgusting pig and I do not blame her for not letting him around her children (if you get my drift).

4:53 PM, August 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny stuff! I think he very much knew what he was doing. He stumbled over 2 names but didn't seem at all embarrassed or ashamed. I think he did it to tweak Angie...

5:34 PM, August 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's rather sad that so many people find a family's disfunction so fucking funny.

It's not funny. It's fucking sad.

7:23 PM, August 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fuck. i meant dysfunction

7:24 PM, August 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get the drift .. why is he so bad (do tell!)?

I also find him kind of pitiful. I saw him in a few interviews Emmy night carrying on about that Pope movie. That thing was WAY more forgetable than Zahara's name.

Sad that he couldn't remember. WE all know these kids names, he should too! It shouldn't matter if he sees them or not!

5:59 AM, August 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

see when angie gets her insanity?

6:22 AM, August 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The resemblance between this guy and my dad is uncanny. I could see my dad doing forgetting my kids names when I have some and I have a perfectly normal relationship with him-it's called getting old. When you pick weirdo uncommon names just to be so "original" you should expect people of the old school with a name like Jon to stumble over them anyway.

6:59 AM, August 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you say "weirdo names" - I guess you mean names that aren't anglo-saxon? Zahara is not "weird" - it's ethnic... as is the child.

9:17 AM, August 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He may be forgetful or he may be spiteful... hard to tell his motive. It's become pretty public for both of them.

9:19 AM, August 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home