Tabloid Whore!

8.02.2006

BITCHES PULLING HAIR AGAIN THIS SEASON ON FLAVOR OF LOVE.



Last night on the way to go see the fabulous Kelly Clarkson in concert, my friend and I were talking about whether or not we were going to check out the new season of Flavor of Love that starts up again this Sunday on VH1. I'll admit I haven't been terribly into the idea of watching the new season because usually shows like that blow the second time around. Well, after watching the following preview of the show, I am going to eat my words. I am so all over this shit. Check it out cuz I think we've got a new Pumkin' and New York on our hands. I'm scared!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved Kelly last night sweetie..thank you for joining me!

I'm so glad you found this...i will watch again this season and i'm glad you are going to as well!

11:48 AM, August 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home