Tabloid Whore!

8.06.2006

BIG BROTHER ALL STARS NOMINATIONS: S6 TAKES A HIT.


Agh! It was bound to happen sooner or later, but Danielle won HOH and nominated Janelle and James from season 6 for eviction. Since she is in an alliance with James, her real target is my girl Janelle. More than anything I'm pissed off at James for playing both sides and turning against an alliance that to to this day, was still trying to protect him. His hatred for Janelle is very strange and the way he was calling her fat in the diary room disgusted me. Um, I'll be "fat" like Janey any day. Basically, James is scum in my book and now dead to me. Marcellas is equally as disgusting for turning on Janelle over someone as whiney and pathetic as Diane and trust me, I used to love Marcellas. So Marcellas is dead to me too. Ericka is a wimpy floater who basically does whatever the person in power tells her to do. She does not belong in All Stars. Dr Will & Boogie seem to be working their magic still, having secret alliances with almost all the groups. Hmmm...Power of veto is next. I already know the results but wont be posting any spoilers. Trust me, it's a very interesting competition with some very interesting results for everyone concerned. I just don't know if after Thursday's show I'll have a smile on my face. Oh Big Brother!

6 Comments:

Blogger Leisa said...

James is dead to me too.
Janey better win the veto.
If she leaves I'll be crushed.

10:21 PM, August 06, 2006  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

anon 11:09- i'm sorry, your post had to be deleted...please do not post spoilers as it's not fair to the people who don't want to know. sorry.

11:13 PM, August 06, 2006  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

Jizzy: It's to nulify one person's vote for eviction on someone, not a whole eviction. Remember, they did it in season 2 with Will when he was in the final 2, they each could pick someone whose vote didn't count, I'm pretty sure it's just like that.

9:14 AM, August 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been moving and have missed the last week of shows. I am so bummed about this turn of events. Even if Janelle wins eviction, won't Danielle just go after Kaysar? It's such a bummer. Why oh why didn't they go after Will and Boogie from the get-go?? Will is such an easy target since he's already won. It would seem fair to give everyone else a chance. If he wins, I am afraid I just won't be able to deal with his ego!

10:17 AM, August 07, 2006  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

woo: You would think, huh? I'm more for targeting the floaters...ericka, marcellas, chicken george...people who don't want to do the work to stay in the house. To quote somethign ericka whined on the feeds yesterday, "We're supposed to be the floaters, I dont want to have to do all the work." Pathetic! Oh well. Plus, it's Kaysar's birthday this Thursday, how horrible would that be? :(

10:25 AM, August 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Y'all leave my Will alone! Friggin' Erika the noncontestant is truly who needs to go..Marcellas too. Then sorry but Georgie next. Then anyone else who actually doesn't want to play. But for the love of Gawd, why are Erika and Marcellas still there???????

12:36 PM, August 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home