Tabloid Whore!

8.02.2006

ANNA NICOLE SMITH ASKS BRITNEY SPEARS TO BE FRIENDS.



Aww how sweet. Anna Nicole Smith reportedly has reached out on her website to Britney Spears, posting a video message that says, "If you wanted to be friends, I would so much love to hang out with you. I think you're totally cool and I think we are going to have our babies about the same time." Unfortunately, I did not see the video with my own eyes since in addition to valuing my eyesight, I refuse to pay the $4.99 Anna Nicole is charging to watch that shit. Yes, this was a sweet gesture and all and maybe Anna Nicole and Britney can be new BFF's, but I just don't think it would be the wisest decision for dear Brit to add that mess Anna Nicole to her white trash posse. Speaking of white trash, it has also been reported that on the video, Anna Nicole was busy fixin' & fryin' herself up a peanut butter, cheese and may0nnaise sandwich. Mmmmm....when's lunch?
Source: The Scoop

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, there's Malibu's finest and I don't mean Mel Gibson.

Britney needs to add extensions to her pubic hair. Strictly for girls with money!

5:37 PM, August 02, 2006  
Blogger DrDiSaia said...

I guess that completes Britney's fall from grace.

LOL....

6:11 PM, August 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! Anna Nicole Smith and Britney Spears! That's one hell of a screwed-up duo. Yes, I understand that they are both preggs and generally the targets of tabloid disdain , so they have that in common, but if Ms. Spears-Federline ever wants to get back her "cool" image she'll stay far, far away from this disaster of a relationship...altho she still has good old K-fed to worry about...bum

10:29 AM, August 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

match made in white trash heaven
<3

3:48 PM, August 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home