Tabloid Whore!

7.26.2006

A SHITLOAD OF WEDDINGS CALLED OFF IN THIS WEEK'S NATIONAL ENQUIRER.

Wow! There is just a bunch of crazy ass tabloid madness going down this week! I love it!! According to the new issue of The National Enquirer, it looks as though things aren't rosey in Hollywood where Angie, Katie and Jennifer's weddings are concerned. Seriously though, I will read endless junk about Jennifer and Vince and still skim over Angie and Brad, but does anyone really give a crap about Katie Couric's wedding?? Also in the issue, apparently The Enquirer must have had a top secret spy with a food scale trailing dear Oprah on a recent cross country trip because they are claiming she took part in a "cross country eating binge, chowing down 45,000 calories in only 11 days." Uh oh. That's not normal? As always, I love me some Oprah and she can eat as much as she wants for all I care. Hell, I like her so much I'd even serve pizza on a plate to the lady if she asked.
For all the dirt and more, make sure to pick up the new issue of The National Enquirer on newsstands this week!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still have questions about the Jen/Vince romance. Just comfort food for the soul?

Hey, none o' my business but I'd be surprised if these 2 marry.

12:19 PM, July 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I herad Vince broke up with Jen. Rumor has it, Brad and Angelina are already married. You know Angelina. She will announce it when she gets ready.

12:28 PM, July 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God that would be great if Star got divorced...icing on the cake!

I wouldn't doubt it if Brad and Angie are aleady married.

I hope Jen and Vince aren't splitsville. I think they are too cute!!!

12:35 PM, July 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that "comfort food for the soul" analogy about the Jen and Vince relationship from anonymous above. That sounds like the right way to describe it.

12:35 PM, July 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home