Tabloid Whore!

7.18.2006

REP CONFIRMS PAMELA & KID ROCK GETTING MARRIED.


Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock have decided to tie the knot for real this time. Pammy's rep confirmed to US Weekly that the two plan on getting married July 29th on a yacht near St. Tropez and said,“They’ve been close for a very long time and decided that now is the right time to take the next step.” “They couldn’t be happier about their future together.” Hey, as long as Kid Rock treats Pam right, I guess that is all that matters and I have heard that this "Bob" fellow is supposed to be a really great guy ... but that greasy hair of his! Ugh!
Source: US Weekly

Straight from Pamela's website:

7/18/2006

I'm Getting Remarried!!!

Yes. I'm finally getting remarried...it's been a whirlwind...spontaneous but well thought through. Feels like I've been stuck in a time warp. Not able to let go of MY family picture...it's been sad and lonely and frustrating....I've raised my kids alone in hope of a miracle. Well my miracle came and went. And came back and came back because he knew that I'd wake up one day and realize that I was waiting for nothing. I'm moving on...I feel like I'm finally free....I'm in love. I'm happy....I see the light...sounds dramatic but it's true.....I know some women can relate to this....My children are getting older. They know the truth and they are strong, smart kids. They love their Dad. They love their new Step Dad who they've known for years...time will pass. Wounds will heal. Some people may never grow up. Actions speak louder than words....watch!

12 Comments:

Blogger Syd said...

When in the hell did they start seeing each other again? Something sounds fishy.

11:50 AM, July 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, Pam is fishy! Yuck.

I give it 4 months. They are both gross.

12:09 PM, July 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Kid Rock seems waaaay beyond Tommy Lee... at least in intellectual capacity!

Does Kid treat Pam well? I hope they're happy and enjoy a beautiful wedding. Even Pamela deserves that much.

10:26 PM, July 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I kept telling myself that I wasnt' going to write anything negative.....but NOOOOOO I can't stop myself. I will donate my kidneys, eyeballs, shave my head or anything else if these two last a year. We all know the history with- 'celebrities' let alone these 2. So should we start guessing now or later how long it will be before she's knocked up??
Ugh....if there is ever a guy that looks like he smells- Kid is the one.

10:54 PM, July 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds to me like she's been waiting around for Tommy. For some reason that isn't panning out so she's hooking up w/ Rock. Who cares. Good for her. I wish them all the best.

7:03 AM, July 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some of the silicone, saline or whatever, must be leaking into pammy's brain. When you re-marry someone, you are marrying the original mate again. I am assuming that she is marrying Kid Rock for the first time... Hmmm....wishful thinking that she was actually re-marrying Tommy?

9:56 AM, July 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still think she and Tommy Lee were a better match-

http://www.holisticwisdom.com/tommy-lee-pamela-anderson-sex-tape.htm

9:33 AM, July 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot believe this woman is almost 40yrs old with 2 boys yet allows herself to be photographed with her fake GIGUUNDA TA TA'S "nipple & all !! I'd expect that from Paris or Linsday giving them the benifit of the doubt being 20 or so years her Jr!! "Real" women show their tits to their men--- not the world Pam!!Are we that insecure about our womanhood that we need that kind of "negative" attention?? Sad ---really sad

4:30 PM, July 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Back in high school, Kid Rock did a concert in my town and my dad is a DJ at a big radio station that promoted him.. he came over and had dinner with us and was absolutely the nicest person I've ever met. He could not possibly be anymore different than he seems. I really hope it works out, because he is sooo nice.

9:03 PM, July 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anon 9:03

I'm from the area too...love his old time dirty rap albums!

Met him and Pam at a bar when they were dating last time. He is very cool and Pam is a ditz, but a good time.

1:54 PM, July 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is nasty looking. She has had to much plastic surgery and now she is scary with hard-looking breasts.

1:56 PM, July 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, her boobies have seen their day.

6:58 PM, July 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home