Tabloid Whore!

7.13.2006

PROJECT RUNWAY MODEL GETS RUN OVER BY BUS.


Oh this story is so terrible! Jia Santos, 18, a model in the new season of Project Runway was hit by a freakin' bus while riding her bicycle in New York. The accident happened before the show finished taping its 3rd season, so not to post any spoilers, but it's safe to say girlfriend isn't the one who won the spread in Elle Magazine. Sadly, she did make it pretty far into the show and the tragedy happened near the end of the taping of the season. According to her agent, Santos was riding her bike to set of Project Runway when she was struck and was dragged underneath the bus. He said, "She fractured her skull and her eye socket and was in critical condition for three days. Now she has been in intensive care for a month." Her accident will be addressed on the season finale of Project Runway.

That is so horrifying!!! Poor girl! I thought that shit only happened in the movies! Her agent also said that upon waking up in the hospital, her first words were, "Am I Still on Project Runway?" So sad. If that was me and I got run over by a bus (knock on wood), after making sure I still had all my limbs I'd be hollering "give me a mirror! give me a mirror!" I really hope this poor thing comes out of this healthy and as beautiful as she was before the bus struck. Good Lord!

Source: Gatecrasher

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

she was on her way to the set?? so she had to drop out because of the accident? that's so sad.

12:39 AM, July 14, 2006  
Blogger hazim said...

Hy. Hazim here...again. Yeah, that IS sad...I don't think she can model anymore, so yeah, it's sad...and I love ProjectRunway too...being in an accident is NOT fun...lol, I was hit by a car a few months ago...hmmm...hope she gets well.

2:07 AM, July 14, 2006  
Blogger Ulla said...

I love your blog. I read it all the time, I like that it is naughty but never too mean:) AS for the bus thing, I have known quite a few NYC bike riders who have been hit by buses----it is very very dangerous to bike in NYC.

6:36 PM, July 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is really terrible.....but LOL @ TH's comment "give me a mirror! Give me a mirror!"

6:56 PM, July 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home