Tabloid Whore!

7.26.2006

LINDSAY LOHAN CAN'T HANDLE THE HEAT.


Oh poor Lindsay Lohan. She was taken to a Los Angeles hospital after being overcome by heat on the set of her new movie "Georgia Rule." Her rep reports that she was given a B-12 shot and treated for overheating and dehydration and is expected to return to work tomorrow. Poor Lindsay was apparently working for 12 hours yesterday in 105 degree heat. Boofrickityhoo! Shit, it was hot in L.A. yesterday but I walked my ass over to Starbucks and did just fine. Plus, I have no sympathy for that biatch being taken to a hospital in a "private car" after she probably had a damn airconditioned trailer on set. What about the frycooks? What about the extras who get stuck sitting on the curb? How are they doing? Forget Lohan, we've got the elderly dying of heat out here!

Source: KTLA

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do I feel sorry for her? Let me think about it...um...NO!!

Gimme a break. Maybe if she actually ate something besides seaweed, she would have some stamina. Drink some Evian and get over it. People with real jobs who HAVE to work in the swealtering heat -that's who I feel bad for.

2:30 PM, July 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn!... I wish she would have died. That way I could be the only one in hollywood passing around STDs

3:10 PM, July 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lindsay needs to grab a slurpee and get back to work.

3:19 PM, July 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i need by The Hills recap!

10:09 AM, July 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

at least she hasn't turned into britney spears.

10:48 AM, July 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope that mother fucker Lindsay dies of cancer of the crotch!!!

11:19 AM, July 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in Australia and this chick really annoys me off. What was she like in two movies, the one with randy quaid(that sucked) and this other one(which I am sure also sucked). Why in god's name is she famous. Hurry up and overdose u stupid cow.

6:47 AM, October 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home