Tabloid Whore!

7.20.2006

"I SEE DEAD PEOPLE" KID FLIPS HIS CAR IN CRASH.


Haley Joel Osment, the young actor most people know from the phenomenal job he did in the film "The Sixth Sense," crashed and flipped his car around 1am Thursday. I know you are probably wondering what the hell that little kid from The Sixth Sense is doing behind the wheel of a car. Well yes my dears, I must tell you that time flies and Haley Joel is no longer shivering behind his little ghost blanket and is now a young man of 19. Aside from the fact that I feel completely depressed and totally aged over this fact, I am happy to report that even though he lost control of his car, collided with a brick pillar which caused the car to flip, reports are saying that Haley is pretty banged up, but has no serious injuries. I also heard on Good Day LA this morning that he wasn't wearing a seatbelt, so if that is true, he's one lucky motherchuker. One of the best things about this story is that it's reported he was driving a 1995 Saturn which is so awesome when you compare him to other kid actors like Frankie Muniz driving around in $250,000 Porsche Speedsters. Puke! Now we just have to figure out the reasons behind losing control of his car... Oh please, I pray that reports don't come out that Haley was dipping into the sauce or something evil like that! Not my little Haley!
Source: MSN

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a '95 Saturn, enough said.

12:01 PM, July 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

get well, bud!

12:18 PM, July 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

19?????????!!!!!!!!!! WTF???? I swear time is going faster and faster. I feel like a time warp is sucking all my life away. I'm afraid to wake up tomorrow and find myself 50 years old or something!

6:27 PM, July 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i guess his parents blew his wad! 1995 saturn? so so sad. maybe he should consult macauley...

12:28 PM, July 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard also on the grapevine... you know the poll they have on tmz about whether paris was treated fairly. Shes got all her reps to click continually to make her look better. Otherwise the poll would probbaly be 99% thinks the comments about paris being a fart in a mitten ect are fair. 1% thinks she's been treated unfairly, coz i cant tell you all the sites majority think shes an arrogant bitch

3:37 AM, July 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oopsy! opened wrong comment box! - message above meant for different article

3:37 AM, July 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home