Tabloid Whore!

7.26.2006

HUH? LANCE BASS IS GAY?

Yeah, yeah, I'm feigning my shock about dear Lance Bass for any of you who didn't get the sarcasm (yes, even with a headline like this, there are still some out there). Unless you've been living underground (ok, not even underground, lets say, underwater) you've heard the rumors for years about the 'N Sync boybander being gay. Well, the 'ol chap has decided to officially come out in this week's PEOPLE magazine and confirm, "F*&k yeah! I'm Gay!" Okay, first off...forget about him being gay, I am more concerned about PEOPLE's horrible cover photo! Lance is fairly decent looking dude, you're telling me they couldn't do better than that??
Anyway, Lance said his decision to come out now was because the "gay rumors" were really getting in the way of his day to day life and he wanted to officially out himself before some other motherchucker did. He told PEOPLE, "The thing is, I’m not ashamed – that’s the one thing I want to say." "I don't think it's wrong, I'm not devastated going through this. I'm more liberated and happy than I’ve been my whole life. I'm just happy." Lance said he was afraid to come out during his hey-day as a member of 'NSync because he didn't know how the fans (mostly tweens) would react and didn't want it to affect the success of the group. Lance is now happy and in love and in a relationship with that hunky dude Reichen Lehmkuhl from the reality show The Amazing Race. Like I said, none of this is a surprise, but good for him for finally speaking out. Better late than never. He's got a lot more balls then some other men in Hollywood. Okay, I swear I did not mean that last sentence to come out the way it did.
Source: PEOPLE

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHERE IS THE MOTHER LOVIN HILLS RE CAP....NEED IT.

10:53 AM, July 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how cute, he's dating that hunk o' burning love from amazing race. what a cute couple.

11:17 AM, July 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey better now than 10 years ago.

i could be all cynical and say, dude made his money and cashed his checks and now he can be free! but it's okay... hollywood is illusion anyway. good for lance.

11:35 AM, July 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gasp! Sorry, I had no idea!!!

That People cover IS horrible!! Who picked that photo? EHG!

12:00 PM, July 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He he, reminds me of the Weird Al song, "Which Backstreet Boy is gay?" only now, its a 'Nsync dude.


~Cylestia

12:29 PM, July 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you Lance!.. By the way. Your boyfriend is hot hot hot!!! saw him in the gay pride parade in San Francisco. Also as a gay male I know when you're in the closet the soul suffers until the day you're ready to free
yourself. So congrats to you. Now go live your life without the cloak and dagger and enjoy baby boy.

3:23 PM, July 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Hills chick - get a life. It doesn't come on until later tonight and you've been posting asking for it for 3 days now? Pick up a TV Guide every now and again and shut the F up!

6:26 PM, July 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to plow Lance's mangina!

1:26 AM, July 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home