Tabloid Whore!

7.19.2006

A FEW WORDS FROM JUSTIN ON BRITNEY...


This week, US Weekly has the scoop on Justin Timberlake's interview in the August issue of GQ magazine. Since no one gives a crap about him and Cameron Diaz and all anyone cares about is what he's going to say about his first love Britney Spears, US Weekly featured some "Britney talk" interview excerpts on their website. Hell, I don't even hold on to the dream that the two will ever get back together, but they sure looked happier back then than either of them look now.
The early years: “I was in love with her from the start,” Timberlake, 25, says in the August issue of GQ. The two met on the set of The Mickey Mouse Club when he was 11 and she was 10. As his mom, Lynn Harless, recalls, “Britney grew up on my living room floor.”
The breakup: “When we initially parted ways [in 2002], I felt like she had a couple of opportunities to just sort of stick up for me, and she didn’t,” says Timberlake about Spears, 24, publicly blaming him for the split. His answer? “I fought back…I came up with a song.” That would be “Cry Me a River,” which called out Spears’ rumored infidelity with his pal Wade Robson (she denied it).
The last laugh? “I just hate what she’s going through now,” Harless says of her son’s seemingly troubled ex. (Timberlake, who says he and Spears don’t speak, denies advising her to dump hubby Kevin Federline, 28.)
All grown-up: Though he says he wishes Spears well, Timberlake calls his first love “so high school,” and refers to his “adult” relationship with Cameron Diaz, 33 (they’ve been together since 2003). “Justin moved on…a long time ago,” says Harless.
Excerpts via US Weekly.com

11 Comments:

Blogger SSR said...

Great hot goss! And feel at home to come check us out too.

11:59 AM, July 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Justin ...cry me a river.

2:40 PM, July 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's always dealt with their break up really well. Love him and his new song.

8:19 PM, July 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He can't do an interview without his mom?

2:01 PM, July 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really don't think he's over her!, You guys should read this person's comment on Justin and Britney, supposedly he wants to get back with her! And this person has the inside scoop! It's awesome, check it at at www.bricksandstones.blogspot.com

3:24 PM, July 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't see the coment you tak about

11:32 AM, July 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He must be trippin. Britney is an idiot. She gives an interview to Dateline saying she wants privacy and a couple of weeks later she is posing nude for the cover of Harpers Bazaar. She contradicts herself. He has a girlfriend so why is he talking about a relationship that ended so long ago?

1:53 PM, July 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont know, but for the sake of humanity, I would have rather seen her have a baby with Timberlake over that Federline creature. Kevin Federline thinks apparentley that he is the next Eminem hip-hop bee-bopper, and to know that he is producing offspring is terrifying.

1:02 PM, July 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really would love to see the two of them get back together....I love Britney and I don't care what anyone says about her. She was the pop quenn, and when she comes back, I am sure she will be even better and this time never leave the spot light. She needs to get rid of that piece of shit husband and go back to a real man. Oh and cameron Diaz is retarted!

7:34 AM, August 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really would love to see the two of them get back together....I love Britney and I don't care what anyone says about her. She was the pop quenn, and when she comes back, I am sure she will be even better and this time never leave the spot light. She needs to get rid of that piece of shit husband and go back to a real man. Oh and cameron Diaz is retarted!

7:35 AM, August 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Britney has changed since been with kevin, but justin and brittany were so in love, they were great together. But its her fault, she went behind his back with Wade Robson, why??? she had love right there. Justin didn't deserve any of it. I think he should stick in his relationship with Cameron, and she should just stick with Kevin. But I tell you know, Kevin is no good for her, she has ruined her life by having a child , she is a bad mother, and kevin is no good for her. I don't have any of the respect I had for her 3 years ago...

love justin so much, muah! and I love his song, xxx x xxx

9:26 AM, September 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home