Tabloid Whore!

7.05.2006

FEDERLINE SAYS HE "PUNKED" US WITH POPOZAO.

"It was a JOKE, suckaaahs!"

Listen here...Kevin Federline wants you to know his music really isn't as bad as his crappy first single Popozao was. Dude is saying it was all a big joke on everyone and he released the first single to take advantage of the fact that people were laughing at him and says, "At first, when I put out PopoZao, people were kinda laughing at me. I did it on purpose so people would look at me exactly the way they did. "That way, when I come out with my real s**t, people are f**king blown away." Hmmm....Either what he is saying is true (but then that would have to mean Federline is smarter than all of us) or he's doing this now as a way to cover his ass for having such a sucky first single. I will say that the song he now has up on his MySpace called "America's Most Hated" is completely different than that crap PopoZao and dare I say, a little catchy. I mean, how can you not enjoy a song that has Federline saying, "Oh thank you baby! I got a tip for you after this too girl, we are gonna go swimming with women. Don't forget your swimsuit!"
Check out Federline's latest, America's Most Hated HERE.
Source: Contact Music

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Federline smarter than all of us?? HA HA HA HA HA I don't think so.

8:28 AM, July 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I saw this, my first thought was that he's trying to distance himself from that crap he put out because he thinks he has better stuff now. I don't believe him. I tried to listen to this one, but I hated the beginning.

8:34 AM, July 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha!Ha! Please, stop! My side hurts from laughing!!!

10:14 AM, July 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It could be true... mainly because he turned around and instantly did something better! Maybe dude has a brain. Whatever.

11:26 AM, July 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is a blood sucking leach.....

12:57 PM, July 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope K-Fed dies in a horrible fire...

11:47 PM, July 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't buy this for a SECOND anyone who does is just as stupid as he is.

How immature. Remember when you were a kid and you did the same thing...sssyyyykkkee.

9:36 AM, July 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Listened to his song, er his rap, er whatever the right word is.

He is absolutely right. He does have 50 million. I read (in Forbes??) that Britney made $100 million from her perfume, and that was post-nuptual, so half that amount is his under California's community property laws. That is true as long as they remain married, and even if they divorced, her prenup would have to 1) account for such a situation, 2) hold up vs. CA law.

I heard on the radio this AM that they will be having a second season of Chaotic to show the world how happily married they are and what a good mother she is.

11:20 AM, July 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops sorry, I wrote that about Chaotic before scrolling down to TW's post below.

11:25 AM, July 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, he is probably bullshitting about it. And as for his ermm "rap" sounding more like "crap" , its so totally true. I think that he would just be better off if he stopped talking so much and just work hard and finally become mature. Or Britney should just divorce him and he'll eventually become a nobody again...

12:37 PM, July 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only song I bothered to hear of his, was a video of him on MSN, I just to see what he sounded like, or maybe I needed a laugh, I'm not sure, but what I remembered about the song was, well it went like this, "peanut butta jelly, peanut butta jelly," it was hilarious

4:40 PM, July 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is the author of this article INSANE? This song is by no means catchy. All it is, is Kevin talking fast to a stupid monotone beat. He sounds like a one of those little sheepish pig-looking gangster kids around age 16-18 who think they are from the streets of Detroit and the next great bee-bopper. How pathetic. He needs to get a life and go take care of all his children instead of trying to up his own image. What a lousy low-life!

1:28 PM, July 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meanwhile, while he is rapping to himself.... all of his children are meandering around aimlessly. I never once seen a photo of kevin WITH britney and doing something as a family with his son. If there is one, I guarantee its another of his stagings to get attention. He acts like a fat arse! Classic american male gold digger.

1:30 PM, July 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home