Tabloid Whore!

7.21.2006

COPS SUSPECT ALCOHOL IN OSMENT CAR FLIP.

Oh dear, oh dear. An L.A. County Sheriff's sergeant stated police suspect alcohol "played a role in the incident" when 18 year old teen actor Haley Joel Osment flipped his car Thursday morning. Since Osment was injured after the crash (he suffered cuts, abrasions, a broken rib and fractured right shoulder blade) he could not be breathalyzed at the scene. Blood tests were taken although official results will not be ready for 3 weeks. If alchohol played a part in this crash, I really hope flipping his car scared the shit out of him. I don't want that sweet talented Haley Joel who always appeared so intelligent and so grounded to start going down the wrong path if you know what I'm saying. Oh dear Haley Joel, whose next? My sweet Dakota Fanning?

10 Comments:

Blogger DrDiSaia said...

Ouch. Maybe he will really see "dead people."

10:36 AM, July 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where the heck is the Big Brother stuff, T-Wubs?

1:20 PM, July 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg I so apologize. I have no idea where that T-Wubs shit came from. I'm tired and I'm sick of working, 3rd day back after 2 weeks vacation, my only excuse. I feel so ashamed, even posting anonymously. TW, please forgive me so I can maybe forgive myself.

1:22 PM, July 21, 2006  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

anon 1:20- LOL. I'm lovin the T Wub thing, ha. BB will have to wait till tonight/tomorrow morning. I had it all done and while doing spell check my computer crashed and i lost it ALL. I am very frustrated over the whole thing. Now I need a two week vacation. It was good and it was long and I am pissed so I can no longer work on it today, must chill. So sorry, but thank you for asking! I will def do one asap. -sigh-

2:23 PM, July 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's certainly a warning sign from God to get one's arse in gear.

5:55 PM, July 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, that so sucks. I cannot tell you how many times I've done that, but with me its usually because I accidentally hit some unknown combination of keys that makes everything go poof. Thanks for not bitch slapping me over the T-Wubs thing. I didn't even realize what I'd typed and when it showed up I was mortified! As wonderful as vacation was, it makes it so hard to come back to real life : (

5:57 PM, July 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes Dakota is going down the drain to - latest role in a movie called Hounddog. It was on CNN last night.

8:39 PM, July 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, Dakota was hot just a year or so ago. Sounded like the next Meryl Streep.

Oh well, guess that's what happens when you star with Tom Cruise.

9:08 PM, July 21, 2006  
Blogger hazim said...

Hey.Hazim here...again.
Can you say 'McCauley Culkin'? Haha...HaleyJoelOsment's movies are kinda bland (yes, I was never really into the SixthSense except for the parts with MischaBarton innit).

But uh, most child actors are destined to screw up somehwere...but sometimes, they get it right. Look at JennyLewis

10:55 PM, July 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If he's so smart, how come he didn't wear his damn seat belt!?!?!?!

3:05 AM, July 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home