Tabloid Whore!

7.10.2006

CHRIS DAUGHTRY SIGNS RECORD DEAL.


In a move that comes as no surprise to practically anyone who watched last season's American Idol, sizzlin' hot rocker Chris Daughtry has signed a record deal. Clive Davis (in conjunction with 19 Recordings Unlimited) was the lucky motherchucker to nab Daughtry, who is said to have already begun working on his album. As of now, it is scheduled for release later this year, but with the way it usually takes forever for our favorite Idols to put out a record, I can only hope this is true.
Source: AP

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In all the seasons of AI, I think the best male voices to come from the show are Clay and Chris. They both have great voices. Girls? Kim Locke, Kelly C. (hers is being overused though and needs a break from touring) and Carrie.

9:33 PM, July 10, 2006  
Blogger hazim said...

Hey. Hazim here...again. I think most of the losers...sorry, non-winners of AmericanIdol are hesitant about releasing their material in fear that it might debut at number 754 on the charts.

1:23 AM, July 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yah chris! tower records here i come...make way people, coming through...

10:10 AM, July 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i loves me some chris and have all along. my fear...maybe he'd be a better front man for a band than a solo act.

i wonder how long after his CD releases and he starts to tour that he'll dump his wife...

11:38 AM, July 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anon 11:38

I agree...I looooove Chris, but I can see him really doing well with a band and not so much as a solo artist. I don't know. Hopefully he'll prove me wrong!

11:49 AM, July 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home