Tabloid Whore!

7.13.2006

CHAD LOWE FEELS BETRAYED.


Although Hilary Swank's lawyers are insisting that she warned Chad Lowe ahead of time (oh why thank you, Hilary) about spilling his alleged coke habit to Vanity Fair magazine, sources close to Lowe are saying that Chad totally feels "betrayed" by that back-stabbing, "I gotta make it on the cover of Vanity Fair" ex-wife of his. According to US Weekly, Chad, who has reportedly been off the pixie sticks for 3 years now, has told friends he "was pretty surprised that Hilary would bring (his problem) into the equation" during her interview with Vanity Fair, and "isn't ashamed of his struggle, but he really wishes Hilary wouldn't have talked publicly now." So true. Everyone still seems baffled as to why, when Hilary was confronted by the Vanity Fair Reporter about Chad's alleged substance abuse, started flapping her big gums instead of saying a simple, "no comment."

Some are speculating that she did it so she could land the cover of the magazine, but again, her lawyer is denying those claims. Hey, I liked Hilary Swank before all this mess, but something sounds fishy to me. Not to be mean (ok, I will be), but no matter how good an actress people might think she is, every time I see the girl I think of a dude for a split second. I'm sorry, but she's the one who strapped her tits down to play a girl pretending to be a boy in Boys Don't Cry. I can't help it that I still see her as a man. Since I know I can't be the only one who feels this way, you gotta wonder what it took for her people to convince Vanity Fair to give her the cover of the magazine, in a bikini no less.
Source: Fox23

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, TW, I totally agree with you on this post and your theory that Hilary's lack of babe-appeal probably would have kept her off the cover unless she had something really juicy to spill. And, since she's not one of those celebrities who typically generates gossip, she had to dish (old) dirt on her soon to be ex-husband instead. I think she did the wrong thing, and I've lost a lot of respect for her because of it. In other words, I think she sucks.

11:25 AM, July 13, 2006  
Blogger mickeyitaliano said...

What bothers me most about this bruhaha is : If Chad went the AA/NA/CA route; she completely broke the rule of Aninimity that these organizations and their spouses kind of adhere to. In retrospect: Chad needed a little more PR rather than being Mr.Swank.

http://thecoolstore.blogspot.com

11:26 AM, July 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my thoughts exactly. didn't vanity fair cancel a cover and article with Jessica Simspson cause she wouldn't spill on her seperation with Nick. No doubt that (very man like) Hilary did this for the cover.
She has no respect for their relationship or for Chad.

12:49 PM, July 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, that's not even a very flattering cover.

i can see why chad would feel betrayed, although i think it's fair to point out that hilary probably also felt betrayed when she found out about his secret drug use.

about the "manly looking" thing-- yeah, hilary is one of those women who can't get too dolled up or she will look like a tranny.

1:13 PM, July 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hilary has a fantastic figure. Hate what she did in the interview.

1:20 AM, July 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chad's dad is even pissed and disapppointed. Bad move, Hil.

You don't really support his sobriety... let's hope the stress of this embarrassment doesn't push him over the edge. Willpower is a tough thing to face every day. I don't think this helped his!!

11:03 AM, July 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, sure, this sucks - but maybe she's actually done him a favor- at least people are talking about him now.

3:20 AM, July 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you TW for pointing out I'm not the only person who can't get past Boys Don't Cry when I look at her. I still think she'll whip out the fake you know what and try taking a piss through it LOL!

8:29 AM, July 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home