Tabloid Whore!

7.26.2006

BIG BROTHER VETO NIGHT AND MORE LIVE FEED DIRT!


Oh! Shit is going down in the Big Brother house! Tuesday's episode was filled with all kinds of good stuff and you can imagine how much more went on during the live feeds. I'm going to cover some of the stuff from the episode, live feeds and also throw in some YouTube links for you to check out so you can watch what I'm talking about.

Tuesday's episode was all about the Power of Veto. I have to admit, in the beginning I was with James wanting Chicken George out of the house, but after he and Howie had that little touching moment in the BB kitchen (cue tears), I wanted the Chicken man to stay in the house for at least another week . The POV competition was awesome. How is it possible that Kaysar can look hot with his head shaved like a gangsta and his body dyed blue? Seriously, I'm as bad as Marcellas when it comes to lusting for Kaysar. Grrrrr! And this is why the Iraqi peach is still my favorite:

From Kaysar's HOH blog:

THURSDAY, JULY 20, 2006
My Journey:
In a house of betrayal, I will seek out loyalty.
In a pack of lies, I will uncover the truth.
In times of anger, I will be compassionate.
Where there is hate, I will be a source of love.
Where darkness resides, I will shine my light.
Where there is emptiness, I will fill that void.
Where there is fear, I will offer my protection.
If someone has wronged you, I will make it right.
When you must cry, I will dry your tears.
When you are lonely, I will be by your side.

I pray that God gives me the strength to become a better man so that I may keep my promises and so that I may live out my life with dignity.

With Love,
Kaysar


*swoooon*

Okay, so back to the episode. I gotta say that Chicken George really stepped up to the plate by winning the POV, and I am more than thrilled that jerk off Jase went up in his place. And first of all, Jase needs to know what the real meaning of "backdooring" is. He did NOT get back doored. His little display outside before the POV was embarrassing. After he was officially nominated, he went to talk to Marcellas after trying to call him out in front of everyone and Marcellas wasn't having any of it. Right on Marcellas! Oh, if only Boo was by his side. Everyone is getting injured one way or the other, Ericka has a cracked rib from one of the competitions and Boogey, Howie and Kaysar all got ear infections from various competitions. Poor Kaysar got a gnarly ear infection from the blueberry bath and Howie had to play doctor and in a very funny moment, treat his ear for him. Things are going back and forth each day about who to keep in the house. It's still unclear if it's going to be Jase or Will that is getting evicted Thursday. There are so many different factors on why to keep one or the other. I personally want Jase gone. He has said really awful and disgusting things about Janelle (calling her a "bar whore") behind her back and has made it clear to anyone who will listen that he is targeting her. It's sad because before all of this Janelle would always say how much she liked Jase. Thankfully, she's now on to him. For some reason, Jase has some odd personal hatred for her that goes way beyond game playing. In a really stupid move, while trying to save his ass and get a vote from Kaysar, Jase told him how much he disliked Janelle. The idiot had no idea how close Kaysar and Janey were and just "assumed" Kaysar would not like Janelle because of his religion and Janey's "lifestyle." Wrong dumbass! Don't mess with my Janey! I really hope he's leaving, but I'll tell you this, that guy is working it to stay. Guess we'll have to wait to see what happens.

Another thing that was uncovered on the live feeds is that Ericka and Mike Boogey have a secret "showmance" that possibly started before they entered the house (so much for the Ericka/Kaysar flirtation). Knowing Mike Boogey, I'm sure he got together with Ericka because it would be "good tv." That's the thing I dislike so much about Boogey is that he is constantly going around saying, "now we've got ourselves a tv show" and acting out shit just for the sake of the cameras. Oh yah, not to mention, he's just gross too. I sooo wish my Dr. Will was in the house without him. Speaking of gross, I will leave you with a hilarious video of Howie exiting what the BB boys call "The Jack Shack," while Kaysar & Ericka are across the way discussing world events. I'm sure after watching, you can figure out for yourself what it's all about. Also check out Janelle totally playing dumb and f'ing with a drunk ass Boogey (ok, Janey is a little drunk too) in the bathtub to try and get strategy information from him. Bitch doesn't know who he's up against!
**Thanks to all the people at Jokers for the awesome screencaps and YouTubes!





6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Will had better not go home. The show will be nothing but girls if he does. Erika and Boogie deserve each other, both gross and fake. Jase is the worst and most stupid BB contestant ever and Will the best and smartest. Will charmed and lied his way all the way to winning and should have been the first one they wanted out..so why wasn't he? Because he's still charming and lying his way through BB. All hail King Will! Ha!

5:56 AM, July 26, 2006  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

5:56- Will is definitely working it too. I think he might stand a chance! I am always torn between good and evil. Good=Kaysar and Evil=Dr. Will. If Boogie wasn't in the picture I would enjoy Will so much more this season, but Boogie being associated with him kind of weakens his appeal. Still, love the Will, I just don't want Boogie to stay.

10:28 AM, July 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love that from Kaysar's website. What a doll.

So, you think he only dates Muslims? Think he's a virgin (what a shame)? Think he dates alot?

11:42 AM, July 26, 2006  
Blogger Chanel (nbr5) said...

So glad you cover BB Allstars! I am usually all over any reality show that will be a complete waste of my time, but I can't help it.

As far as Chicken George is concerned, I wasn't buying his whole "heart to heart" with Howie. George was WORKIN' IT for sure! It was sooooo obvious to me. And Howie is so soft-hearted, that is how he shot himself in the foot in Season 6. George is not as clueless as people think, he needs to be watched closely.

As for Janelle & Kaysar, love them, I really hope they can take it all the way.

www.hipcandy.blogspot.com

12:17 PM, July 26, 2006  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

bitchbot- it's all part of his brilliant plan. He's such a great mind f'er. It could get him kicked out of the house, but it's all part of his game. Love him.

Chanel- you are correct about chicken george. the way it came off on the live feeds compared to when they put it on the show with the sappy music in the background was amazing. Yeah, that George is sneeky alright. Kaysar, Janelle and Howie are the only ones I have faith in really sticking together. James is sneaky, but the good thing is, the other 3 are so on to him--he's already making secondary alliences and Kaysar saw through it in a second.

Jizzy- I knew you'd like that clip. :) Sick, but hilarious.

12:52 PM, July 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want Diane to win HOH this week so she can shake things up a bit. At least I hope she would shake things up. If she did I think she would put up Janelle and Kaysar or Janelle and Marcellas b/c they seem to have a thing going and when James discussed putting up Marci Janelle was dead set against it.. It's kinda boring with just the BB6ers in Power. The BB6ers have been so together and solid I want to to see them scramble a bit.

10:38 AM, July 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home